Free Paintball lancer skin for Gears Judgement

[quote name='Elektr0ns']If anyone has a spare code could they PM it? I'm stuck at work currently. :([/QUOTE]
PM sent.

[quote name='Sparta']I'd appreciate one too. I have a tomb raider male avatar code I could exchange if need be.[/QUOTE]
PM sent.

Something wrong with that sites coding or something it slows to a stop for me in 1 hour I got nowhere and it had my PC's CPU at 100% the whole time.

I really want a code but it looks like it will be a no-go on this old rig I am using.

Holy shit! Just got back from work
Anyone experiencing the major lag? I'd like to get a code before this ran out which I know it will by the end of the day
already preordered the game too

Someone mentioned messaging Brisk on facebook stating that you can't find any of the promo packages to get the special Brisk armor and weapon skins. I did that and a couple hours later they messaged me a DLC code! :cool:

[quote name='WV Matsui']Tag for later or if anyone has a code they could spare via pm would be awesome[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vantheman']Add me to the list of people begging for a code.[/QUOTE]
PMs sent.

so finally managed to get the image to show and it says Unlocked, but when I click on redeem it just brought me to the redeem page where do we get the code?

[quote name='Cheaper']so finally managed to get the image to show and it says Unlocked, but when I click on redeem it just brought me to the redeem page where do we get the code?[/QUOTE]

The code is embedded in the link. If you're signed into your xbox live account it should fill in the info for you. Copy the url of the link that it says for redeeming it. The code is in that link.

[quote name='Cheaper']so finally managed to get the image to show and it says Unlocked, but when I click on redeem it just brought me to the redeem page where do we get the code?[/QUOTE]
It took you to the redeem code page but didn't automatically field in the field for you? Check the URL of the redemption page, they tack the code onto the end of it.

Code:
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/RedeemToken?token=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

I'd very much appreciate it if someone could send me a code. I've tried for a while now and i did it for 92% but it didnt give me anything. I'm not gonna be able to try the site again tonight so if someone could pm a code that would be awesome. Thanks

[quote name='Bloomy']It took you to the redeem code page but didn't automatically field in the field for you? Check the URL of the redemption page, they tack the code onto the end of it.

Code:
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/RedeemToken?token=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
[/QUOTE]

I didn't see any code embed in the link I even went back and clicked on a few more icons to refresh the link or whatever but when I went back its still showed the redeem button and no code

add me to the list of people begging for a code also...

ive tried this stupid ass website 10x already got to 98% the highest and cant figure out why the bar wont fill..

Unable to get a code so hopefully someone has some spare :)

Would appreciate any gears dlc i won the game from the lipton iced tea contest and am hoping to play this game a lot when it drops

[quote name='BamNanas']I keep getting 98% because the torque bow wont open D: come on really![/QUOTE]

That happened to me too. It didn't help that the site was laggy and overall not that good when I tried. I'd still appreciate a code if someone can pm me one. Thanks

[quote name='x360x']That happened to me too. It didn't help that the site was laggy and overall not that good when I tried. I'd still appreciate a code if someone can pm me one. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Me too! D: please and thanks

Torque won't load for me, stuff keeps freezing, symbols wont appear sometimes, not sure what's going on. I have a great internet connection but I'm still not getting through.

Forget about the torque bow, when they ask you to arrange the classes I always only get 3 slots to put 4 things into. If anyone is willing to get me a spare I got a web skin camo for trade or $1 amazon gc.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Forget about the torque bow, when they ask you to arrange the classes I always only get 3 slots to put 4 things into. If anyone is willing to get me a spare I got a web skin camo for trade or $1 amazon gc.[/QUOTE]

If there's supposed to be four things then that is also happening to me >.< I give up for now :/

[quote name='MoCiWe']If there's supposed to be four things then that is also happening to me >.< I give up for now :/[/QUOTE]

Are you looking up? The slot for the scout is near the top of the screen, might be harder to see. There's also the assault guy near the back in the open gate.

this thing is terrible, I made it through, got to 95% complete, then I viewed page source and Xbox live redeem token was in the link code : ) redeemed perfect, make sure you are signed into Xbox live before you do this game.

Tweaking a tactic I saw posted on Epic's forums.

Scroll down, answering Guns Blazing to the first question.

On the character screens, be sure to click on each character to bring up their profile, then again to make the profile disappear. When the Baird screen scrolls away, you should be at 22%.

Answer Boomshot for the Corpser question.

For the weapon screens, click on each one for the first, second and fourth screens, except the Torque Bow on the 2nd screen. Skip everything on the third screen.

When you get to the Gut Check, you should be at 52%. Complete the Gut Check with Engineer, Soldier, Medic and Scout left to right.

Scroll past the videos screen and all the Locust screens.

You should finish with 67% and fail. You should see a Lancer with a lock on it.

Scroll up and click on the Ticker and Serapede on the last Locust page, and up again to go to the prior Locust page and click on the Kantus. That should put you over 70%.

Scroll back down to the end screen. You should now see a "REDEEM NOW!" button that takes you to the code page. Check the URL, if an XBL code isn't there, scroll back up, click another Locust, then back to the end screen. You should (hopefully) eventually get a code. One time, I had to open the COG menu on the left side and go back up to the weapons.

I was able to get codes without being logged in to xbox.com.

Good luck.

[quote name='Halo gamer']Something wrong with that sites coding or something it slows to a stop for me in 1 hour I got nowhere and it had my PC's CPU at 100% the whole time.

I really want a code but it looks like it will be a no-go on this old rig I am using.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']Anyone with a good heart have a extra one to pm to me? x)[/QUOTE]

PMs sent.

[quote name='Karazykid']Are you looking up? The slot for the scout is near the top of the screen, might be harder to see. There's also the assault guy near the back in the open gate.[/QUOTE]

Might have been, I can't even make it to that part anymore, keeps screwing up whenever I try :/

[quote name='Bloomy']Tweaking a tactic I saw posted on Epic's forums.

Scroll down, answering Guns Blazing to the first question.

On the character screens, be sure to click on each character to bring up their profile, then again to make the profile disappear. When the Baird screen scrolls away, you should be at 22%.

Answer Boomshot for the Corpser question.

For the weapon screens, click on each one for the first, second and fourth screens, except the Torque Bow on the 2nd screen. Skip everything on the third screen.

When you get to the Gut Check, you should be at 52%. Complete the Gut Check with Engineer, Soldier, Medic and Scout left to right.

Scroll past the videos screen and all the Locust screens.

You should finish with 67% and fail. You should see a Lancer with a lock on it.

Scroll up and click on the Ticker and Serapede on the last Locust page, and up again to go to the prior Locust page and click on the Kantus. That should put you over 70%.

Scroll back down to the end screen. You should now see a "REDEEM NOW!" button that takes you to the code page. Check the URL, if an XBL code isn't there, scroll back up, click another Locust, then back to the end screen. You should (hopefully) eventually get a code. One time, I had to open the COG menu on the left side and go back up to the weapons.

I was able to get codes without being logged in to xbox.com.

Good luck.

PMs sent.[/QUOTE]

This worked for me. Thanks!!!

bread's done
Back