FREE PC Borderlands 2 w/GeForce Card Purchase

billymagnum

CAGiversary!
UPDATE:Deal is NOT limited to Amazon.com. Can be redeemed thru virtually any GeForce retailer, as well as from multiple card manufacturers.

Get "Borderlands 2" for Free with Purchase of Select GeForce GTX 6-Series Graphics Cards.

Get a free PC copy of Borderlands 2 with the purchase of select GeForce GTX 6-Series graphics cards today. Tap into faster, smoother, richer gaming with the hottest game of the year.

http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free-game-borderlands-2

Original Post:

How to Take Advantage of the Promotion

Purchase any qualifying NVIDIA GeForce GTX 6-series graphics cards and you will receive an e-mail within 7-10 business days with a game code for a free download of Borderlands 2.

The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. Offer ends September 27, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. or while supplies last.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1390776182&pf_rd_i=B008S15X3W

so perfect. went to buy the 660Ti today and found this promo. bonus! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. I have $50 Amazon credit and was wondering whether or not to pull the trigger on Borderlands 2... putting that $50 towards a badly needed GPU upgrade and getting the game free seems like the more reasonable option. Now I just have to decide if I want to sink $250 into it.

Oy, I do not need a new card by any means. My GTX 570 Superclocked is still running strong.

I really want Borderlands 2 though. Ugh, I hate being a recent college grad unable to get a job and being poor. : /

Actually it seems like that deal is running everywhere regardless of where you buy an Nvidia 600 series... at least you can get a free Borderlands 2 with a New Egg purchase, too.

[quote name='Mooby']Actually it seems like that deal is running everywhere regardless of where you buy an Nvidia 600 series... at least you can get a free Borderlands 2 with a New Egg purchase, too.[/QUOTE]

It's not everywhere. It's Newegg, Amazon, TigerDirect, EVGA, NCIX, Fry's, Micro Center.
And CyberpowerPC, iBuyPower, Maingear, and Syx, whoever they are.

Source: http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free-game-borderlands-2

Got this deal a couple days ago when I ordered a EVGA gtx 670 FTW from newegg.com.

Already got my steam code set up, just waiting on the game to come out.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']...So pretty much every reputable website that sells graphics cards. Surprised you took it in the literal sense.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy? Buy.com? J&R? Sears? Overstock.com? None of those are reputable?

yeah ive been seeing it it around ever since buying the card tonight. i think ill just edit the OP to reflect this.

thanks guys

My 560ti just crapped out yesterday. Waiting on RMA approval but, guess I could upgrade and then sell my replacement card from EVGA. Those are still going for over 200 new so I could get game and upgrade for about 100 after sale.... decisions decision...

[quote name='Venomus']sucks i bought my 680 2weeks prior to the promotion

maybe a return / re-purchase[/QUOTE]

this is what happens to me 99% of the time. i got lucky this time.

bread's done
Back