Free PC rewards for Fable III(OVER)

thanks. i like these kind of things. also just wondering.if i preorder the thing from gamestop i get that code for the quest and character maker right then right? like put $5 and never get it there (due to possible b2g1 at TrU)

I wonder if the items just unlock for everyone or if you do have to link an account. In either case, not wasting my time on Facebook.

[quote name='sensuitomo']thanks. i like these kind of things. also just wondering.if i preorder the thing from gamestop i get that code for the quest and character maker right then right? like put $5 and never get it there (due to possible b2g1 at TrU)[/QUOTE]

No you do not get a code till the game ships but you can just take it back to gamestop

[quote name='sensuitomo']thanks. i like these kind of things. also just wondering.if i preorder the thing from gamestop i get that code for the quest and character maker right then right? like put $5 and never get it there (due to possible b2g1 at TrU)[/QUOTE]
The Villager codes are being sent out ~10 days before the game ships via Amazon. GS might be doing the same thing, so I'd ask them.

[quote name='drumstick']Thanks for the find. Halo reach did a similar promotion with rememberreach.com. Dont know if it unlocked any kind of reward tho.[/QUOTE]
I didn't actually find it. It was posted on X360a and I figured I would spread the word.
As for the RememberReach thing, I remember doing that but that didn't actually unlock anything. It was just a cool little thing to look at and read.

[quote name='Metalic']Really sucks you need Facebook for all these promos that are going on. Hate that shit.[/QUOTE]
Truthfully I hate Facebook and Twitter. I only made accounts on both for contests, and they don't have any of my personal info other than my email.

[quote name='Jodou']I wonder if the items just unlock for everyone or if you do have to link an account. In either case, not wasting my time on Facebook.[/QUOTE]
I believe they unlock for everyone, but I'm not 100% sure.

just joined, thanks op. i loved the stuff in the last 1 since u could trade it to ppl online for crazy amounts of money

Got me the widget, definitely beats logging into facebook or going to xbox.com to check the updates.
Oh, and thank OP!
Hoping the meter goes to yellow by the time I wake up in 8 hours :D

If you pre-order in-store, the code will print out on your receipt ( just did this today ).

OP, good job on spreading the word ( saw you in the thread over at x360a )! I already "Liked" and got the widget yesterday.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Signing into this page http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/splash/f/fable3/revolution.htm and liking it with your Facebook account will allow you to unlock in-game rewards if enough people like it. Looks like there are 4 rewards in total.

Only takes a minute of your time, and if you plan on getting Fable III then it's a win-win situation.
Even if you don't plan on getting Fable III, I would encourage you to do it anyway so that people who are getting Fable III on Day One, like me, can have some extra stuff.

Thanks in advance everyone! And fingers crossed that it's some good stuff :D

Fable III will be released in America on Oct. 26th, with the European release on Oct. 29th.[/QUOTE]
What a coincidence, I got a PM on my Xbox saying the exact same thing :p I Tweeted and liked on FaceBook btw ;)

[quote name='Andami']What a coincidence, I got a PM on my Xbox saying the exact same thing :p I Tweeted and liked on FaceBook btw ;)[/QUOTE]
Really now? Sounds like that guy has the right idea ;)

One bump for the night. The actual splash page is showing the count at about the 1/4th mark in the greenzone.

The widget is hovering around the 1/3rd-halfway mark in the greenzone.

Spread the word and get some more people. Just over 25 days left! :D

[quote name='dgwillia006']So i guess we are gonna do a facebook boosting group? XD

Gonna sign up a bit later myself[/QUOTE]

I'm down. If anyone else is in, pm me your name and I'll add you. I'll be sure to include Fable 2 in the invite so you no I'm not a creeper lolz.

[quote name='Moltres423']Is it meant to link to xboxcore ? Not Fable 3? o.0[/QUOTE]
You mean the page itself? Or when you sign in with Facebook?

The link should be directing to the Fable 3 page. Facebook will direct you to XboxCore, which is noted as Xbox's "catch-all" page on Facebook.

So if the link directs you to Fable 3, and Facebook directs you to XboxCore, then everything is correct.

I work at a Gamestop in Roanoke, VA yesterday we got an email with the code we have to put in to get the villager code to print out.

If you have it preordered stop by your respective store and they should be able to print it off for you.

Been hearing that these rewards might not be in-game rewards after all and might be wallpapers and such. We'll have to wait and see.

Viva la Revolution!

im stuck at the age gate. Entered my info and now it puts me in an endless cycle of the same 2 screens. I love fable so hopefully this will work later when I try

[quote name='wune']I got to the age gate and gave up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']im stuck at the age gate. Entered my info and now it puts me in an endless cycle of the same 2 screens. I love fable so hopefully this will work later when I try[/QUOTE]

Do you guys have Silverlight installed?

[quote name='revsmitty']Stuck at the age gate.[/QUOTE]
Do you have Silverlight installed? And what browser are you using?

Although Firefox still works with Xbox.com(since I use it) it still has problems from time to time, like disconnects from my GT all the time =/

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Do you have Silverlight installed? And what browser are you using?

Although Firefox still works with Xbox.com(since I use it) it still has problems from time to time, like disconnects from my GT all the time =/[/QUOTE]

Have silverlight, but am using firefox. Will try IE.

I don't have the patience to use IE. Firefox is still my favorite, but lately it's having a lot of problems with Xbox.com. Hopefully IE does the trick for you and anyone else having problems.

bread's done
Back