free piece of kfc grilled chicken

I love me some fried chicken.

Wait. Wtf, no, not grilled chicken, I don't want no grilled chicken. I may stop in anyways for lunch. Thanks OP.

its pretty good. Had some last night! A little dryer then the fried but still yummy!

oh and

thanks_for_the_info.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do I have the feeling that in order to make up for not frying it, it's marinated in salt before they grilled it, which is 10x worse...

[quote name='VioletArrows']Why do I have the feeling that in order to make up for not frying it, it's marinated in salt before they grilled it, which is 10x worse...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think this is going to be some salty ass chicken. Hope that's not the case.

I had the grilled chicken on Monday.
I honestly wasn't impressed with it at all... it tasted kind of bland.
Though, free food is free food!

They're probably not doing this in Canada, but if they did my local KFC would probably only give drumsticks. They really are some cheap bastards!

In honor of Earth Week (fuckers actually making it a week...) i'm going to indulge myself with this free chicken. I expect it to be slightly tolerable seeing as torture makes things taste better (I love you veal!).

I have like 20 of these coupons that are giving out the free chicken piece from local papers that were around. I just give them away to people but the grilled chicken breast is surprisingly good, not great but it does taste pretty good, especially between a bun.

Yea the breast is good, and the leg was ok, the first KFC I went to they just gave it to people, and then the second one they gave me a coupon but I had to wait so I left, might go back later or not.

You're 100% right, Vader. Fanatical groups like them do indeed harm their cause more than they help it. Anyone who is on the fence about the issue see the nutty shit they do and cringe. Sorry, but I would never associate myself with a group who assaults people over wearing a fur coat or something.

Oh, and I love me some KFC!

[quote name='8ball305']Its funny because Pamela Anderson is opening up a Steak Restaurant[/quote]

Its ok, cows aren't furry and cuddly.

That is so ironic that she is part of PETA and talking about the cruelty animals when she is abuses her own beaver. Have you seen Tommy Lee?

I remember when I visited Tokyo, I went to their KFC ordered a bucket of chicken. I was halfway done with it, until a pulled out a fried chicken head. Ever since that day, I've always been cautious of their chicken.

bread's done
Back