Free Pink Stylus if you Register Kirby:CC [dead]

I was just about to post this!!11!!1111!!!

Did it already, damn 4 to 6 weeks for shipping a damn pink stylus, oh well it will look good with my new pink DS!11!!!!

Thanks OP!

I had already registered the game so I just had to push a button.

My 3 year-old girl-gamer in training will love it.

I just sold my game on Amazon. I plan on mailing my pink stylus to the person who bought my game since I had already used the Nintendo registration code inside the box.

Nice bonus. Don't have my game with me, so I'll have to wait until I'm home before I can register. Hopefully it won't be out of stock or anything by then.

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the info.

I do like how Nintendo does stuff like this for the people that register their games. Earlier this year it was the 3 free issues of Nintendo Power (which is actually still ongoing if you've registered enough games.)

Add that to the Zelda disks that we got, and the Metroid Prime 2 demo disk last year and I'm happy with the extras I'm getting from them. Could they do more? Sure, but I'm happy with what we've gotten thus far.

My biggest hope is that they'll offer free game downloads on the Revolution with some game registrations in the future.

Nevermind, I had already registered it so it's on its way. Thanks again OP.

How can you find these bonus offers on the Nintendo site?

Thanks for the link. I was worried that the guy who owned the game before me would've registered it, but thankfully he didn't.

[quote name='heavy liquid']Nice bonus. Don't have my game with me, so I'll have to wait until I'm home before I can register. Hopefully it won't be out of stock or anything by then.[/QUOTE]

Paul Pope for teh win1

Super cool for me because I got the game used from EBgames.com . . . $24 after coupons but I used store credit which made it like $12 out of pocket and it came with the registration code.

[quote name='Santurio']How can you find these bonus offers on the Nintendo site?[/QUOTE]

I got the info about it via an email newsletter that they sent out. I guess I should sign up for a few more of those.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']drat, I don't have this game yet :( Anyone happen to know any places selling the game for < $35?

Oh, and good post, OP![/QUOTE]You can use GGC on it at BB for $30

[quote name='LaseK']I'm kinda surprised at how many people own this game xD[/QUOTE]

Why? Its one of the top 3 DS games, everyone with a DS should own this game hands down.

Sales were pretty dysmal. It sold something like 50,000 in June, its release month. While not bad, theres something like 2 million North American DS's sold...

EDIT: Lots of people imported it too, like me.

Games like this don't die in popularity though, they might not blow out the charts in the first month, then no one else will buy it (like a madden game), but will stay steady over the course of time. At least I hope so, because a world where a game as good as this doesn't sell is a terrible world indeed.

bread's done
Back