Free Pirates of the Caribbean poster +2.99 s/h

[quote name='Wlogan31']where can you even see what the poster looks like?[/quote]

thats the only problem, I don't think you can. I almost did this when I saw it on FW a couple of days ago. I know its only $3, but I'd like to know its not something I'll pay the shipping for, get it, not like it, and wind up pitching it or just giving it away.

[quote name='Frank784']thats the only problem, I don't think you can. I almost did this when I saw it on FW a couple of days ago. I know its only $3, but I'd like to know its not something I'll pay the shipping for, get it, not like it, and wind up pitching it or just giving it away.[/quote]

Probably 1 foot by 1.5 feet and garbage, but I'm a sucker for Pirates, so I bit...

[quote name='SaMiDaDrAgOn']Hmmm... 2.99 for a mystery poster. If it was the movie poster I'd definitely get one but they don't even show you a picture.[/quote]

I think the picture is in the top right of the screen after you click the link...says something like "Wreck the Halls" at the top...

[quote name='Wlogan31']I think the picture is in the top right of the screen after you click the link...says something like "Wreck the Halls" at the top...[/QUOTE]
And has a fruit and Del Monte logo at the bottom. I got Jack - maybe I can cut off the bottom of it.

I got a free large poster thats the same as the cover of the dvd at BestBuy...for some reason they were giving them out. The only thing it said new was on Dis DVD December and they had the date..

I got my poster on 1/27. I used the "jack" code but got the poster with all three of them (jack, will, elizabeth). Despite coming in a hard cardboard tube it was still a little wrinkled. The poster has a 2 inch wide red stripe at the bottom with the Delmonte logo, phrase and banana

[quote name='cheapfrag']I got my poster on 1/27. I used the "jack" code but got the poster with all three of them (jack, will, elizabeth). Despite coming in a hard cardboard tube it was still a little wrinkled. The poster has a 2 inch wide red stripe at the bottom with the Delmonte logo, phrase and banana[/quote]

Yeah, I recently got my poster as well. I used the "Chest" code to get all 3 of them, but I was sent Depp's. The poster was also in somewhat poor condition. :bomb:

bread's done
Back