Free Pixel Junk Monsters (Playstation Home Contest)

Thanks for the info, still can't find the leprechaun to take his picture. Is he short and fat? I saw a skinny white guy with leprechaun garb but I didn't think it was him.

If anyone nets a code and wont use it, Ill trade for 2 or so 1 Month XBL codes. let me know.

Edit: sorry but I take it back incase its againts the rules. Sorry mods. Not trading nothing. ty

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darknight88']If anyone nets a code and wont use it, Ill trade for 2 or so 1 Month XBL codes. let me know.[/QUOTE]

If you got those via the Netflix promo, you'll get banned. Shrike ain't having it.

Finally got the picture of the leprechaun, anyone know how to get the picture from my ps3 to my computer?

Memory card I'm assuming? Can I just ftp to it?

edit: used a usb key. doi.

[quote name='mitch079']If you got those via the Netflix promo, you'll get banned. Shrike ain't having it.[/QUOTE]

This is a free game we are talking about. You get a free game from Home thing, I can trade you a free code I got. Its only fair to ban everyone selling/trading free codes or what not then.

Is everyone gonna get banned trading free DLC they got? Or how about the 360 xbox avatar stuff ppls sell in this forum? Will they get banned too? They got the codes for free and are selling them.

Or what about free games they get such as Red Faction from the Darksiders code? Will ppls get banned for selling a game they got for free?

I respect the rules so I take what I originally said back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SanjuroTsubaki']Can someone give a summary of what to do so far? I'm logging in now and any help would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

This.

To take a picture, you must bring up your little psp thingy by pressing start, then going to inventory and select the camera.

Pressing Square [] will take a snapshot of what's on the screen, you can press L2 to zoom into first person mode which is what I did for the picture.

As far as a summary of what exactly do to it was already mentioned earlier in the thread.

[quote name='king9x']I never got anything.

All those nights wasted nights looking for that lucky charms bastard for nothing.[/QUOTE]
leprechaun.jpg

yeh?

look what i found in my garden. lol gold coins for bait

bread's done
Back