Free Pizza and Soda for my Buddies Here at CAG! (YMMV)

Saucy Jack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here, my friends.

There's no expiration date, no barcodes, and it's a real (I think) coupon. Hopefully, your Domino's people aren't shaq-fuers about accepting printed coupons. If they ask where it is from, tell them that you received an e-mail from Domino's with this coupon (I believe that's where it originally came from, anyway).

I would recommend that you place the order for carryout. If you get your free food and drink delivered, the manager might decide to be a shaq-fuer and will send the delivery driver back to your home to collect. Either call and pick up or do the best thing: go to the pizza shop in person and wait for your order (that way there is no address or phone number to link to you in case the manager is being an ass).

The way I redeemed it was by saving the image to my computer, opening it and printing it on regular copy paper. Then, I cut out the coupon. Also, I called ahead and made sure the store accepted coupons from their e-mails.

Disclaimer: I do not know if this coupon is legitimate or not. Many are saying that it is a photoshopped coupon. It may be; I do not know. I am not responsible for any use, etc. of this coupon, or anything that may happen to someone who uses/tries to use this coupon. Use at your own risk.

gFkaSn.jpg

Well, he looked at it, said OK, and left. However, while I was enjoying my free pizza, the phone rang and Dominos called. He said this is just a printout, the real gift certificate should have a picture and a serial number on it. The deliver guy just came back and I had to pay him :(

I guess if you go pick it up, it'll work. They won't have your address or phone number so they can't track you down. Just don't do it too often though :lol:

i called them beforehand, and they had no idea what I was talking about.

When I entered the store three of their employees looked at the pritnout and were puzzled, because they all said that they had never seen any coupon like that before. They then said ok (they all seemed unsure of what to do in this type of situation) and i walked out with my free pizza and coke

i called them up first before i go. they said its ok. when i got there, the guy said no. i was pretty much arguing with this mofo. he still dont accept it. he said its suppose to come with a check of 7.75 or something like that. it suppose to be an original gift certificate not a printout from email or internet.

You guys can always do this:

They will send you a "Thank you" email.

Then jump on here and copy the coupon.

Go back to that email.. Forward it to yourself BUT at the bottom add the coupon.

Then when it comes back to you it will say Thanks for joining Dominos.com... Then it will have hte coupon attached...

Show them the whole email say you think you got it for joining their website. Tear the coupon off the bottom of your printed out email and give it to them..

BAM free pizza looks legit as hell.

i tried the 2 dominos in the area and both were assholes
the 2nd even busted out a book and said that its supposed to have this this this this this this this on the coupon. i just looked at the short pudgy dominos pizza hitler bitch in disgust and left

[quote name='tornadomann']Damn, all of the dominoes near me closed about 6 months ago![/quote]

They are Franchised so whoever was running them probably just decided to stop..

They will be back.

I havent tried this one, but when I was at college, Domino's had a deal for two pizzas for 12 bucks or something. They also would send coupons for free breadsticks and leave them posted on the walls. Being the gentleman that I am, I took most of them, but it turns out I didnt really need it. Most of the times we had deliveries, the guy would never take the coupon. So we got 4 years of free breadsticks, and I still probably have the coupon.

The coupon had no expiration date, so I can see dominos having a promotion like this. Best bet is to do it by delivery, because like many CAG deals, you dont want to deal with the manager. You might pay a few bucks in tips, but if you share that pizza, thats one cheap dinner.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']its the special sauce![/quote]

MMMMMM just like mom made it![/quote]

more like dad... :lol:

[quote name='greydemise']didnt work..i just tried it and they said it was a discount over here :\
i come back defeated and broken and hungry[/quote]
Emphasis on hungry...I want pizza.
But, I think I prefer my local pizza from a few blocks down my street. It's such great pizza....Mmmmm...
I pity you people who haven't tasted New York pizza :wink:

[quote name='Takumi']Well, he looked at it, said OK, and left. However, while I was enjoying my free pizza, the phone rang and Dominos called. He said this is just a printout, the real gift certificate should have a picture and a serial number on it. The deliver guy just came back and I had to pay him :(

I guess if you go pick it up, it'll work. They won't have your address or phone number so they can't track you down. Just don't do it too often though :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='greydemise']yes i got it!! U R THE MAN!![/quote]

[quote name='greydemise']didnt work..i just tried it and they said it was a discount over here :\

:?: :?: :?:

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='greydemise']yes i got it!! U R THE MAN!![/quote]

:?: :?: :?:[/quote]

:ROFL:

Used mine again yesterday, they looked at it kinda funny but didnt question it very much. I said nothing of the coupon when i call just gave it to them when i showed up.

BEST FREE PIZZA OD POP EVAR!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='$hady']Used mine again yesterday, they looked at it kinda funny but didnt question it very much. I said nothing of the coupon when i call just gave it to them when i showed up.

BEST FREE PIZZA OD POP EVAR!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Why are you always doing the "BEST EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" with the misspelling of 'ever' and overuse of exclamation points.. seriously.. come on.

Not really a deal but if you order a Large pizza from Dominos on Tuesday, you'll get a 2nd Large pizza for free. This is a nationwide thing I believe.

[quote name='guerrila_gamer']Not really a deal but if you order a Large pizza from Dominos on Tuesday, you'll get a 2nd Large pizza for free. This is a nationwide thing I believe.[/quote]

Freakin' sweet. Halo and movie night complete with pizza.. and lots of it!

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='$hady']Used mine again yesterday, they looked at it kinda funny but didnt question it very much. I said nothing of the coupon when i call just gave it to them when i showed up.

Why are you always doing the "BEST EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" with the misspelling of 'ever' and overuse of exclamation points.. seriously.. come on.[/quote]

Let me tell you a story about Chewbacca, Chewbacca is a huge hairy bigfoot type man. He wears no clothes just is covered with hair and you cant see his genitals so it's ok. Now Chewbacca is about 7 foot tall but he can't even play a decent game of basketball, he can dunk but he has no O and never had D. You see he always shoots people with his bow, not a bow and arrow type deal gun but a crossbow type only larger and blacker. Black as the night on a starless night with nothing in the air not even the moon. The type of night you can walk past a 7-11 naked and nobody will know. If you happen to disagree with me ask Chewbacca.

WORST SCORCH EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='$hady'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='$hady']Used mine again yesterday, they looked at it kinda funny but didnt question it very much. I said nothing of the coupon when i call just gave it to them when i showed up.

Why are you always doing the "BEST EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" with the misspelling of 'ever' and overuse of exclamation points.. seriously.. come on.[/quote]

Let me tell you a story about Chewbacca, Chewbacca is a huge hairy bigfoot type man. He wears no clothes just is covered with hair and you cant see his genitals so it's ok. Now Chewbacca is about 7 foot tall but he can't even play a decent game of basketball, he can dunk but he has no O and never had D. You see he always shoots people with his bow, not a bow and arrow type deal gun but a crossbow type only larger and blacker. Black as the night on a starless night with nothing in the air not even the moon. The type of night you can walk past a 7-11 naked and nobody will know. If you happen to disagree with me ask Chewbacca.

WORST SCORCH EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about???

[quote name='doubledown'][quote name='$hady'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='$hady']Used mine again yesterday, they looked at it kinda funny but didnt question it very much. I said nothing of the coupon when i call just gave it to them when i showed up.

What the shaq-fu are you talking about???[/quote]

Chewbacca

THE BEST MONKEY BOY EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='guerrila_gamer']Not really a deal but if you order a Large pizza from Dominos on Tuesday, you'll get a 2nd Large pizza for free. This is a nationwide thing I believe.[/quote]

Freakin' sweet. Halo and movie night complete with pizza.. and lots of it![/quote]

Yeah it's every Tuesdays.

2xtues.gif

[quote name='$hady'][quote name='doubledown'][quote name='$hady'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='$hady']Used mine again yesterday, they looked at it kinda funny but didnt question it very much. I said nothing of the coupon when i call just gave it to them when i showed up.

What the shaq-fu are you talking about???[/quote]

Chewbacca

THE BEST MONKEY BOY EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Weren't you asked to stop doing that by Stealthy?

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I've been getting PMs with reports of the coupon still working for many people, and several requests to repost the coupon since the original link is down. If the powers that be wish to remove this coupon for any reason, I understand, and I apologize for bumping this thread.

Hopefully my friends here at CAG will be able to get a free meal. The coupon will be reposted on the first page of the thread.

-J

This actually shouldn't work. The real coupon is supposed to be inside this one: it has perforated edges that you tear off, and inside is a gift certificate for the pizza (it looks like a check). The "coupon" you've posted is just a sort of holder.

If a driver takes this without knowing that, then s/he'll get docked for the cost of the pizza (unless he remembers where he got it and goes back for the money), and then you're ripping him off. Thanks, guys.

[quote name='mtxbass1'][quote name='mmn']I don't want to crap on your thread but its hard to believe thats an actual coupon when it looks like it was made in Photoshop in about 5 minutes.[/quote]

Agreed...and it's a poor job at doing so.[/quote]

that's the funny thing, 99% sure that was made in photoshop and yes, probably the actual time spent making it (not designing and stuff) but the production time spent in photoshop is probably a couple of minutes

thanx for the coupon OP

must be a fake... just look at were the coupon is located at ("http://www.imageupload.org//images/gFkaSn.jpg")
but i guess if they take it...it must be fine? :?

bread's done
Back