Free - PlayStation3 Dual Port Drop-in USB Charging Dock for PlayStation3 Handsets

1SaleADay is legit, but sometimes they offer garbage. Dunno if this product is any good, but both myself and some friends have ordered from them in the past without trouble.

Yeaaah... that dock is NOT 80$ lol

It's 10$ on amazon...(I cant post links yet) And yeah shipping = not free, but i guess its a few dollars cheaper for this deal. Thanks for posting though:cool:

"Handsets?" I just went off on a wild goose chase looking for a new PS3 accessory that has a 10-digit keypad, 50 number directory and Caller ID.

Note to 1 Sale a Day: they're called "controllers." Your incorrect terminology doesn't build confidence in your product or business.

I bought one of these a while back and it's a over glorified USB hub that can plug in 2 PS3 controllers. It will NOT charge PS3 Controllers unless it's plugged into a computer USB port or the PS3 USB port. Having a USB power adapter would not let the controller charge (which is what I was hoping for).

tempting.......6 bucks still ain't bad.

as long as it WORKS

edit:

screw it, its six friggin bucks. if I saw it at the store for that I woulda picked it up. ordered 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed one yesterday. With only 2 USB ports on the Slim now, it's nice to be able to charge 2 controllers with only 1 port used. Plus, it's nice having the controllers organized and not have them falling everywhere with wires attached.

i think its $80 in microsoft dollars you know how sony wants to always 1up the 360.. I just posted this because i recently bought a slim and its a pain charging so why not free up a usb slot and instead have a dock that i know looks like you can find for like $5 from China. I know it says free but $6 for shipping is not that bad.

bread's done
Back