Free Prima Games Guide code survery $9.99 or less

They call me Poll Daddy.

btw, here's a free depository of e-guides: www.gamefaqs.com

For real though, this survey is super short and there are some upcoming games where the guides could be useful. Seems like almost none of them are above $10 so you have an almost-complete selection to choose from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I thought about getting either the Street Fighter V guide or the Bioshock Collection guide. Bioshock is $10, so decision made.

They have eguides that aren't available yet that are pickable.. I grabbed the World of Final Fantasy one which will unlock on 10/25

Well, I'm a piece of shit. Looks like you can use different emails to get codes and redeem them on the same account

Got Witcher 3, and rise of the tomb raider 20th anniversary which doesn't come out til next month. Wish they had MGS5

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.  Already had Fallout 4 and Witcher Complete from their respective Collector Edition Guides, so went for Dragon Age Inquisition instead. 

Much appreciated, OP. Already had Twilight Princess from the big list of free eGuides a while back, and went with the TP HD one so I can see the differences haha.

Thanks for the info. Got my code earlier. Thinking maybe I'll get Watch Dogs 2 or Fallout 4 but haven't decided yet.

bread's done
Back