Free Prism the Game T-shirt

pryzmoz9.jpg

[quote name='musha666']Does this come with countless phone calls from National Guard recruiters?[/QUOTE]

You can check the option if you do or don't.

*By clicking send my request, you are hereby making a commitment to the National Guard. In case of a draft, you will be stripped naked, smeared with cow blood, and a paper bag will be tied to your head. You will then be required to run circles around any Muslim you come across until they violently gut you.

Thanks OP I hope I get one. Already served so if they bother me I'll show them my expired Military I.D. and tell them to have a nice day. If they call me I'll say no thanks, but thanks for the t-shirt.

Thanks OP.
I made myself 66 years old to avoid any possible phone calls.
They might just use me in Iraq seeing how Bush is making a last ditch effort sending in more troops. ha ha ha

Signed up , but already in active duty , and iraq isnt that bad . . . . it is , but you have be in a different state of mind over there!! Hell i may even re-up next year . . . . YAY!!!

Recieved my shirt today. It feels ultra cheap and after 3 cycles in the washer, this thing will probably be riddled with holes. (Get it!? It's a pun!) Ah well, it looks cool none-the-less.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']This is really weird lol

I JUST GOT MINE TODAY

i dont even remember when i ordered it lol[/quote]

me too, i got mine yesterday along with my chik fil a cow. the shirt is pretty comfortable, and the design on the back is pretty kick ass.

see kids, it does pay off to enter in these stupid little forms.:bouncy:

[quote name='Blade']*By clicking send my request, you are hereby making a commitment to the National Guard. In case of a draft, you will be stripped naked, smeared with cow blood, and a paper bag will be tied to your head. You will then be required to run circles around any Muslim you come across until they violently gut you.[/QUOTE]

lol that made my day, thanks :)

I got my T shirt today. Not bad for free, and I havent been called by any recrutiers but that might be because im disabled and on a I cant sereve get over it list.

bread's done
Back