Free promotional Beer Mug.

Thanks OP. And if we get spam, here's who to contact:

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: FREEBEERMUG.COM
Created on: 17-Sep-06
Expires on: 17-Sep-07
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Wow, the note at the end is the exact same as one of the other free things that turned out to be fake. I forget what it was at the moment, but I swear I've read that before, I'll look around for it.

Not signing up, thanks though.

EDIT:

This is probably a scam.

What I was talking about is from this thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108597&highlight=free

For a free stressball from www.freestressball.com It had the exact same "Note" at the bottom saying they won't use your address for anything but mailing the free stuff. A CAG in that thread informed everyone that it was a scam, so yeah...I wouldn't recommend signing up for this.

[quote name='whoknows']Wow, the note at the end is the exact same as one of the other free things that turned out to be fake. I forget what it was at the moment, but I swear I've read that before, I'll look around for it.

Not signing up, thanks though.

EDIT:

This is probably a scam.

What I was talking about is from this thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108597&highlight=free

For a free stressball from www.freestressball.com It had the exact same "Note" at the bottom saying they won't use your address for anything but mailing the free stuff. A CAG in that thread informed everyone that it was a scam, so yeah...I wouldn't recommend signing up for this.[/QUOTE]

It seems that way:

Q. Is this site related in any way to FreeStressBall.com?

A. Yes. We are not the same company but we are partners with that website. Advertiser's for freestressball.com wanted to put their ads on something besides stress balls. So with freestressball.com's permission, we gave them the opportunity to advertise on engraved beer glasses, and soon even fridge magnets as well as other promotional items.

[quote name='Ace of Spades']Wow I'm postive it's a scam.
How can you tell?

Google Ads.[/QUOTE]

They cover that one too, lol:

Q. Why does your site have google advertisements if it is a real site?

A. To make money. We expect to get lots of traffic, this traffic costs us money in the form of bandwidth and CPU on our servers. Google ads offset these costs.

[quote name='ratruby']err whats the scam. Don't send them your email.[/QUOTE]
I never did get the stress balls and I did sign up for those before I knew it was a scam.

meh
Freestressballs has the exact same FAQ page so yeah I think we can all agree nobody can fit their "target demographic"

bread's done
Back