FREE PS VITA game. Motor Storm RC @ PSN

veganintendo

CAGiversary!
i just downloaded this game off PSN store and it seems to be totally free and its quite good with Trophy support and everything else. There are also some free add on packs in there. for free it's a great deal.

[quote name='veganintendo']i just downloaded this game off PSN store and it seems to be totally free and its quite good with Trophy support and everything else. There are also some free add on packs in there. for free it's a great deal.[/QUOTE]

CAG veteran? really? Welcome to 'a few weeks ago'...

Lmao. While you're at it, you might as well grab the cheap add-ons for $0.50-0.99.(depending on if you have PS+ or not)4 car packs with 4 skins each.

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']i dont won a vita, but can i download it from PSN on my PS3 and then when I DO get a vita have it for free?[/QUOTE]

Well. You should win 1.

Lol. Yes you can. That's what I did. Someone mentioned that idea in the PlayStation thread. I'm going to start collecting all free Vita games. I think there are 1 or 2 more. Check the Vita section of your PS3.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I figured this had already ended. This is news to those who are unaware of this freebie.[/QUOTE]

ie, our fellow "cave gamers". ;)

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Well. You should win 1.

Lol. Yes you can. That's what I did. Someone mentioned that idea in the PlayStation thread. I'm going to start collecting all free Vita games. I think there are 1 or 2 more. Check the Vita section of your PS3.[/QUOTE]

There are a few more, but they will all be free forever and most of them aren't worth it. Nothing you need to pre-download, in any case.
-Paint Park is essentially a paint app
-Treasures of Montezuma Blitz is a pay-to-win microtransaction laden Bejeweled-style game. Honestly, I'm enjoying it a lot but there isn't much to it and it is galling to constantly be asked to purchase unnecessary crap.
-There are several free Augmented Reality games that are not worth your time.

There are one or two more free game/app pieces coming in the next month or two, but once again they will be free forever.

OLD??? WHAT YOU MEAN THIS IS NOT NEW?! I R COMFOBBLED.

funny%2Bold%2Bman.jpg

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']The game is awful though. Horrible, horrible controls and physics.[/QUOTE]
I disagree.
It's excellent.

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']The game is awful though. Horrible, horrible controls and physics.[/QUOTE]

Did you bother checking the options menu to rebind the controls? Also the physics are fine.

[quote name='Wario64']Vita is doomed they have to give their games away[/QUOTE]

You mean like the 3ds that gave away twenty two games to first adopters? It's doing fine now.

It's much better if you try out the different control schemes. However, it's still very difficult to get gold medals in everything.

[quote name='defpally']You mean like the 3ds that gave away twenty two games to first adopters? It's doing fine now.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was sarcasm as the game isn't even "free". Scion is just paying for it, so it's free for now. Go to any other region and it's paid.

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']The game is awful though. Horrible, horrible controls and physics.[/QUOTE]Not true. The controls are simple and the physics are great. Maybe this guy has a problem with buttons.

[quote name='Firecrest']OLD??? WHAT YOU MEAN THIS IS NOT NEW?! I R COMFOBBLED.

funny%2Bold%2Bman.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is too damn creepy!!!! :cold: Thank goodness they weren't good at blending!!!!:cold:

[quote name='robodaddyo']Not true. The controls are simple and the physics are great. Maybe this guy has a problem with buttons.[/QUOTE]

It's true. Wanna play a good "RC" type game? Try Reckless Racing for iOS. Motorstorm cars feel stiff as hell, and the driving is plain bad. Not to mention that the game is ugly looking, bland music, bland presentation, etc.

For free it may be alright for some.

Thanks for posting; I didn't know about this 'til now. Not sure if I'll ever buy a Vita (doubt it; definitely not anytime soon), but I registered the "purchase" just in case. :)

Wow, seriously, everyone: do you really have to crawl up this guy's ass because he happened to post something that was a few weeks old? I visit CAG every day, and even I missed this the first time around, so I'm glad it got reposted.

It's just crazy that anyone hasn't heard about this until now... I downloaded it about a month ago, and it's been covered by all gaming-related podcasts(including multiple times on the CAGcast) and has gotten plenty of exposure on nearly all of the major video game websites. It's even been at the top section of the Vita store since it came out! If you own a Vita and you didn't know about this, then something is wrong.

[quote name='Mixer236']It's just crazy that anyone hasn't heard about this until now... I downloaded it about a month ago, and it's been covered by all gaming-related podcasts(including multiple times on the CAGcast) and has gotten plenty of exposure on nearly all of the major video game websites. It's even been at the top section of the Vita store since it came out! If you own a Vita and you didn't know about this, then something is wrong.[/QUOTE]

People still listen to podcasts? Is it five years ago already?

[quote name='Wario64']Vita is doomed they have to give their games away[/QUOTE]

its a trap its the start of the 2012 end of the world AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[quote name='zsciaeount']Wow, seriously, everyone: do you really have to crawl up this guy's ass because he happened to post something that was a few weeks old? I visit CAG every day, and even I missed this the first time around, so I'm glad it got reposted.[/QUOTE]

Eh for starters people don't want to show its acceptable to constantly repost things. Additionally this was a very well known promotion.

The Sony blog posted it.
Almost (if not all) gaming sites that covered Playstation news posted this.
There was at least three posts on CAG devoted to it.
There is a banner on the Vita store for it.
There was a banner on the playstation store for it.
etc.

Not knowing about this is much like learning Apple has a tablet... in theory it's possible, but no one wants to hear about it.

[quote name='captaintek3304']People still listen to podcasts? Is it five years ago already?[/QUOTE]

There's hundreds of hours of audio content produced weekly that is focused purely on whatever topics interests you. All for free and most without even a single ad. You should give them another try, you're missing out on some really good stuff. :)

[quote name='zsciaeount']Wow, seriously, everyone: do you really have to crawl up this guy's ass because he happened to post something that was a few weeks old? I visit CAG every day, and even I missed this the first time around, so I'm glad it got reposted.[/QUOTE]
The thing is it is not "just a few weeks old" it is almost 2 months old. This was posted on 3/5 in the vita forum,
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316797

Well, I just got a Vita today. So I, for one, was glad to see this thread as I probably previously simply overlooked anything Vita related on here before I had one.

bread's done
Back