free PS2...sounds iffy

Totally bogus...I wouldnt do it...If it was a real company he would know grammar...But he dont so If weres yous I wouldnt not bid on this here item cuz he aint got no grammar

What I think the seller will tell you is how to write a letter to the company (Sony or Microsoft) posing as a business and to ask for a sample system.

Odds are that it's a pyramid or matrix of some kind, even though he says it's not...

In any case, you can't get something for (almost) nothing. If the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. Something doesn't seem right here...and it's not my overuse of cliches.

Don't bid, and forget about that auction.

bs, its probally fake. the one positive he has in his feedback was given to him a day after the auction ends, and it says clearly it takes over a month. probally a friend of this guy or himself bidding on his own auctions.

his feedback is fake too.

its 1 auction, for the same thing, but the auction ended on march 18th and feedback, from the "buyer" was left on march 19th...

Well since he has a whopping one feedback rating, he must be legit. On top of that, EBay has the best policing system for not allowing scam auctions. "Wrings hand suggestivly, hoping no one discovers his ruse"

[quote name='Missingdata']Kids today i m going to teach u a lesson in life.....

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE LUNCH"[/quote]

thats a lie.
i got free lunch in middle school.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Missingdata']Kids today i m going to teach u a lesson in life.....

thats a lie.
i got free lunch in middle school.[/quote]

..... :roll: you miss-understood my meaning...... :roll:

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Missingdata']Kids today i m going to teach u a lesson in life.....

thats a lie.

Food doesn't come out of thin air. punqsux. Just because you don't actually pay money uprfront doesn't mean the food is free.

yeah, im reporting this guy to ebay, so keep an eye on this the nxet few days, odds are he wont be registered anymore...

There are a crapload of these auctions right now, most of them from a site called supereasystuff.com, or something like that. They sell you a link to the site, your basic pyramid scheme. It has been plaguing ebay for months now. Beware of most of the auctions that send you "info." You have to pay just to get in. They do the following offers: Free gameboy advance, free xbox, gamecube, ps2, and laptops. Visit the site for yourself, it's all more bogus. Ebay can't kick them off fast enough.

lol, I love engrish so much...

If this is too good to be true just try it and if you don't like it or don't want to wait no more than I'll be grad to give back your money.

And yeah, that's exactly what I want to do when throwing down $50 is "take a chance"...

Why not take a chance invest your 50 dollars for a system that cost three times the cost you're paying for.

[quote name='yellowaznboy'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Missingdata']Kids today i m going to teach u a lesson in life.....

thats a lie.

Food doesn't come out of thin air. punqsux. Just because you don't actually pay money uprfront doesn't mean the food is free. [/quote]

C, Little yellowaznboy know his economic.....

"There is no such thing as free lunch" basicly mean that even u didn't pay it now, you r somehow going to pay for it later or .........

I like when people take high school classes and then throw things around like they are experts :roll: My teacher used that exact same "luch" example back in the day...

[quote name='yellowaznboy'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Missingdata']Kids today i m going to teach u a lesson in life.....

thats a lie.

Food doesn't come out of thin air. punqsux. Just because you don't actually pay money uprfront doesn't mean the food is free. [/quote]

right, and if i were to give you a free game, it wouldnt be free because you would have to type out your address and god damn thats alot of work.

all that no free lunch thins is bullshit, perfect example: free magazines

im getting 3 or 4 mags for free, all i had to do was sign up for them, obviously they had to be made, but if you pay nothing for them and do no work for them, they are free

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='yellowaznboy'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Missingdata']Kids today i m going to teach u a lesson in life.....

thats a lie.

right, and if i were to give you a free game, it wouldnt be free because you would have to type out your address and god damn thats alot of work.

im getting 3 or 4 mags for free, all i had to do was sign up for them, obviously they had to be made, but if you pay nothing for them and do no work for them, they are free[/quote]

That's not what it means. Basically, the old "no such thing as a free lunch" ideology stems from the fact that someone has to pay for everything, whether it be through taxes or otherwise. Sure, you may be getting free magazines, but it costs the publishers money to make them and get them to your house, therefore they are not free (Free to you, yes, but not to the publisher, therefore there is no such thing as a free magazine no matter who ends up paying for it).

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='yellowaznboy'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Missingdata']Kids today i m going to teach u a lesson in life.....

thats a lie.

im getting 3 or 4 mags for free, all i had to do was sign up for them, obviously they had to be made, but if you pay nothing for them and do no work for them, they are free[/quote]

yea u r right, u have to pay for the electric bill, the energy that you took to turn the page of the mags, etc. Now u know how the world work.....

Muhahahaha.... :twisted:

i understand the concept, i just think it just comes down to people nitpicking things, and the whole "lesson" becomes meaningless, and missingdata couldnt have illustrated my point any better ^^

[quote name='punqsux']i understand the concept, i just think it just comes down to people nitpicking things, and the whole "lesson" becomes meaningless, and missingdata couldnt have illustrated my point any better ^^[/quote]

Understood. Which is what I was talking about when I mentioned people learning "the lesson of the day" in an introductory high school class and then coming and spreading it around like none of us have ever heard it before.

I had a friend buy into a sceam just like this (though I don't know if it was this one). The reason he has you wait a month is i believe ebays policy is if you haven't received your item and you don't complain w/in 30 days they are in no obligation to protect you or investigate the matter further. Therefore if you don't expect the item tell after thirty days then ebay is off the hook and doesn't help much.

I would be grad to pick that stuff off of that stupid ****. Anyway, its totally bogus, being grad to be grad just doesn't tickle my fanny. Whoever bid on it is gonna get screwed over in the ass. That guy is such a shitface, then again, Ebay is where all of them go. Horray for ebay.

[quote name='Diiz'][quote name='punqsux']i understand the concept, i just think it just comes down to people nitpicking things, and the whole "lesson" becomes meaningless, and missingdata couldnt have illustrated my point any better ^^[/quote]

Understood. Which is what I was talking about when I mentioned people learning "the lesson of the day" in an introductory high school class and then coming and spreading it around like none of us have ever heard it before.[/quote]

Diiz are u talking about me :roll: :oops: .......

[quote name='auralia']I had a friend buy into a sceam just like this (though I don't know if it was this one). The reason he has you wait a month is i believe ebays policy is if you haven't received your item and you don't complain w/in 30 days they are in no obligation to protect you or investigate the matter further. Therefore if you don't expect the item tell after thirty days then ebay is off the hook and doesn't help much.[/quote]

Exactly!

He has more than 10 of the same listing, his title is misleading and he's listed in the wrong category. All ebay policy violations. I would bet $55 that his one feedback is from a friend or one of his own IDs, like someone else mentioned. But people are bidding. I guess it's true - there is a sucker born every minute.

what's sad is some sap has payed $55.00 for this. With just a little sense and another couple $20's or so, he could actually bid on a used on from ebay most likely with a couple games to play included.-- a glaring note of intrigue is the seller doesn't know how to set up buy it now and has 1 feedback. That right there would tell me a)not too bright a guy, setting up BIN takes all of clicking a button and b)never trust anyone with only 1 feedback that is selling information for free goods.

[quote name='bmulligan']
Please do not email me about this because you're curious about this. I will not respond back.

yeah, I'd buy from this guy.[/quote]

You better hurry then cause I'm all over this!!

The fact that he won't "respond back" makes me want it even more!! I can't wait to not get his email replies!!

I have a really gullible friend who decided he needed to find a way to make some money, so he went on eBay and tried to ferret out all the "Free PS2" deals that he felt were most likely not to be scams. Some of them referred you to a matrix website where you pay a fee to join and then have to sign up a number of other people before you get your PS2. The other sites all detailed a scheme for calling wholesalers and lying to them, saying you are planning on purchasing like 100 units or so, and would like a trial. This is of course, illegal, since you have to tell them you are the owner of a retail business. Most wholesalers won't do this anymore, anyways.

If you go ahead and purchase this product anways, you deserve to lose your money.

[quote name='auralia']I had a friend buy into a sceam just like this (though I don't know if it was this one). The reason he has you wait a month is i believe ebays policy is if you haven't received your item and you don't complain w/in 30 days they are in no obligation to protect you or investigate the matter further. Therefore if you don't expect the item tell after thirty days then ebay is off the hook and doesn't help much.[/quote]
Exactly. He wrote: "Free shipping for the system no hidden fee. There is one down fall to this is that there a waiting time about a month to get the system this cheap." Bullcrap. That's how they stall you past eBay's cutoff date. Anytime I win an auction, if I haven't gotten it in 28 days, they get reported to eBay, no matter what sob story they give me. Red flags all over this one.

I'd bet money that it is "instructions" and a link to www.freevideogames.com which is a legitimate (although annoying) way to get a free system. I did it to get an Xbox. The shipping is free, but you pay to join various services and clubs. My out of pocket was about $10 and it took about 6 weeks total.

I joined a bunch of stuff and quit . . . getting refunds on everything. I stayed in a few (Columbia House, BMG, that kind of thing). I had enough left over to get a copy of Armed and Dangerous.

The jerk on ebay is an ###hole, he shouldn't sell the info for more than $5.

I would do freevideogames again . . . I love my xbox and I couldn't justify paying for a 3rd next-gen sys. But you do have to spend some time cleaning up all the charges on your credit card :roll:

bread's done
Back