Free PS3 a day contest

ItsNags

CAG Veteran
UGO.com is celebrating their new site layout by giving away a PS3 a day for a month. If you go on their main page there should be a small banner around the middle of the page for the contest with a countdown until the next giveaway.

Note: You must enter every day

Wow, terrible website layout...its making my eyes water it is so bad. If this is their new layout, I can't even imagine how bad their website was before. Still entered, but geesh is the website terrible.

Nice find OP... though I'm sure the chances of winning are pretty slim even with one being given away everyday. Doesn't hurt to enter though.

I never win anything, especially those that are free to enter. I don't even know what UGO is.

but u guise!

i cant win the ps3 if you guys keep on entering!

439149860_a3c52f154b.jpg

Thanks. I wouldn't mind having an extra PS3 just in case. Now if I could just win a a couple spare xbox360 Units. My first one finally failed.

[quote name='YoungE808']When you enter the information, it's all suppose to disappear after clicking submit right?[/QUOTE]

I got a purple Box on the page with the words "Your Entry Has Been Received" on top in gold. Below it is some alternate info (Welcome to the new UGO, The Goods Channel yada yada yada...)

nice. though as far as the site's design goes, I guess the definition of "redesign" for gaming sites these days means "copy GameInformer's look," even for the likes of IGN.

bread's done
Back