free ps3 Battlefield Beta Keys fileplanet hurry!!!

[quote name='dodgeme']Man I hate fileplanet. They give away like 3 keys then say subscribe.[/QUOTE]
QFT lol. Fileplanet does this with every beta key. They want people to subscribe. OP if you get an extra please share

Thanks OP. I tried last night, but they were out, so I'm very happy they added more.

If anyone wants to add me, we can get some hot beta action going on.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Thanks OP. I tried last night, but they were out, so I'm very happy they added more.

If anyone wants to add me, we can get some hot beta action going on.[/QUOTE]

Here is my PSN username: Bipolar Lion(my original Xbox fully generated name). I'm still getting used to the PS3 controller after buying my first PS3 a few weeks ago, but I played BF Bad Company & 1943 a lot for 360(top 1000 on both at one time). We definitely need to get some squads going once the beta opens ;)

I got one emailed to me earlier today and im trying to redeem it and its not working. Do I have to wait until it is live or what? Ive never done this before

[quote name='cmp2005']enjoy yall should get some extra ones before they gone for ur friends[/QUOTE]

This is exactly why they were gone quickly.

[quote name='BigDicPlumaChik']I got one emailed to me earlier today and im trying to redeem it and its not working. Do I have to wait until it is live or what? Ive never done this before[/QUOTE]

It starts on the 19th, so I'd try again then.

[quote name='luan87us']This is exactly why they were gone quickly.[/QUOTE]

You'd actually have to reset your IP as I tried and they gave me the same code 3 times.

I was unable to grab a code both times today:( if anyone have an extra one I would love to get one:) Thanks to everyone in advance.

[quote name='dodgeme']You'd actually have to reset your IP as I tried and they gave me the same code 3 times.[/QUOTE]
u dont have to reset ur ip all u do is once u join and get the code click on fileplanet up top and sign off and make a new email

also i sent u one to the dude above i have one more 1st one to pm me gets it

[quote name='cmp2005']u dont have to reset ur ip all u do is once u join and get the code click on fileplanet up top and sign off and make a new email

also i sent u one to the dude above i have one more 1st one to pm me gets it[/QUOTE]

Probably too late but I sent you a pm anyway. I'm hoping I can manage to get a code, my PS3 stopped reading discs after the most recent update so I've been stuck with Trash Panic and Flower for the last month.

[quote name='ohram']Probably too late but I sent you a pm anyway. I'm hoping I can manage to get a code, my PS3 stopped reading discs after the most recent update so I've been stuck with Trash Panic and Flower for the last month.[/QUOTE]

Get Critter Crunch! Its excellent and only $7!

[quote name='retail sucks']Public keys are available again as of 8:20pm Eastern[/QUOTE]
Thanks man, just got one

I just got an email from fileplanet telling me to get my PS3 beta key. I signed in quick and got one so that's nice. Although if they are sending out emails about it to everyone who's ever signed up at fileplanet, you can bet they will be out soon.

bread's done
Back