Free PS3 in 22 hours

[quote name='GameTraderWorld']Yes, it does. 102,030,405 MOD 1,337 = 1261. Try it on the windows calculator. Make sure you are using the Mod function (between '/' and 'And' on the scientific mode of the windows calc.)[/quote]

ok but you really should add the "Mod" to the "how it works" part on the site...i didnt even realize windows had the scientific calculator option:roll:

[quote name='Jedi1979']ok but you really should add the "Mod" to the "how it works" part on the site...i didnt even realize windows had the scientific calculator option:roll:[/QUOTE]
Yes, this has seemed to have caused some confusion. Sorry about that. It will be explained better in next month's contest.

I wonder how many members are here to stay, and here only for the contest.

It would really be great though if all these new members were here for the long run and not just today.

[quote name='Guavazo']oh~ i see how it is, anyway do u guys allow system trades? like old DC, PS1/ONE, and N64.[/QUOTE]
Systems and accessories are planned for the next bi-weekly update pack, which we hope to roll out this weekend :D

I like how the site is set up. The price is good too. Hope you guys are successful.

HD-DVD's and Blu Ray movies would be especially awesome...

Just minutes left to enter... 11pm EST is the deadline.

The winner will be announced shortly after the NY Lotto results (11:21pm) and should be posted on the site by 11:30!!

[quote name='sshirhall']This is pretty exciting. I've got my 13 entries. Good luck to everyone.[/quote]

how'd you get 13?

I could only get ten and i had to review a ton of games....

[quote name='captmurphy']how'd you get 13?

I could only get ten and i had to review a ton of games....[/QUOTE]

I bought 10 and earned 3. I got a late start as I had to work late tonight and hadn't checked in to the site all day.

The lotto results are taking forever to get posted tonight. We should be able to announce a winner soon... as soon as those numbers are up.

i know the answer...but i will wait, obviously i did not win but i was oh so close:cry:

edit, nm i thought i was close but i wasnt

oh, i was figuring 583 would win since i was basing it on the order drawn when i was watching it...the 26 came before the 18...didnt realize they change the order online...

ps: something like this could cause a problem since i know i would be pissed if i had 583 but then see online the order is changed

edit: changed 533 to 583...typo

I think that josh went to bed, he hasn't read his message telling him that he won yet...

I guess that it will be a nice surprise in the morning for him.:cool:

Thanks everyone who took the time to check out our site. CAG has supercharged our userbase from 190 to 299 (so close to 300, any lurkers want to get us there?) We hope that you guys will come back and trade some games and participate in our community.

We will be doing another giveaway at the end of February, the prize is still TBA.

We're at 300 now. Good to see people were buying tickets too :) Hopefully you lot stick around. It's good to see a whole slew of new games listed.

Anyword from Cheapy yet?

Hey everyone!! This is joshythegreat18 (yes, that joshythegreat18). Just wanted to let everybody know I was alive and actually do exist. Thank you for the congrats, and a special thanks to the creators of gametraderworld.com for their very generous contest prize. The site looks really great, I suggest everybody check it out. And hey, while there was only one prize to give away, at least it's good it went to a cheap ass gamer, right? Thanks again!

I have 583 and I am pissed. Where is my PS3?

[quote name='Jedi1979']oh, i was figuring 583 would win since i was basing it on the order drawn when i was watching it...the 26 came before the 18...didnt realize they change the order online...

ps: something like this could cause a problem since i know i would be pissed if i had 583 but then see online the order is changed

edit: changed 533 to 583...typo[/QUOTE]

More of you really should hop over there and put some games up for trade or sell. It would really help get the site rolling

[quote name='joshythegreat18']Hey everyone!! This is joshythegreat18 (yes, that joshythegreat18). Just wanted to let everybody know I was alive and actually do exist. Thank you for the congrats, and a special thanks to the creators of gametraderworld.com for their very generous contest prize. The site looks really great, I suggest everybody check it out. And hey, while there was only one prize to give away, at least it's good it went to a cheap ass gamer, right? Thanks again![/QUOTE]

How many entries did you get in? I meant to enter and then didn't get around to it. :cry:

I got in 40 entries (10 from reviewing games I've played, and 30 for $20). Not too many when you consider there were over 1200 entries in total. I think I had something like a 3% chance of winning, so I got really lucky for sure.

Ouch, somebody wants $54 for Lord of the Rings, $55 for The Outfit, and $55 for Ridge Racer 6....

To each his own I suppose lol.

[quote name='captmurphy']Ouch, somebody wants $54 for Lord of the Rings, $55 for The Outfit, and $55 for Ridge Racer 6....

To each his own I suppose lol.[/quote]

haha I think someone has their head in the clouds

bread's done
Back