FREE psn cards, 360 games, ps3 games, any system- WITH PROOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

guner101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
do you want to earn free psn cards, ps3 games, x-box 360 games, systems and gaming accesories and mutch more evan non gaming stuff than join this site and start earning FREE stuff today by just doing simple surveys and other stuff related to it. I have already got a FREE $20 psn card and heres proof: sorry for the bad quality

realprizerebelcomproof-1.gif

if you want to start earning free stuff with me then follow this link:

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=434696

i hope that this helps you get free stuff that im getting

Last edited by a moderator:
you can custom order ANY THING in the world as long as you have unuf points for it. feel free to ask any questions. you can earn a FREE x-box 360, a FREE PS3, a FREE wii or ANY game or gameing accessory. again feel free to ask questions and post here saying that you registered

doesnt any one want FREE stuff any more its simple just click the link then register then do FREE surveys and stuff to get FREE video games and FREE gaming accessorys and even FREE non gaming stuff. and theres custom order so you can GET ANY THING IN THE WORLD ABSOLUTLY 100% FREE. you can have them bid and buy idems on ebay for you and have them buy idems on amazon.com for you. its simple just do SIMPLE SURVEYS AND SIMPLE TASKS AND START GETING YOUR FREE STUFF TODAY NO CC REQUIRED! if you have any question than feel free to ask

Last edited by a moderator:
come on people its easy i just went up 2 or 3 points in one day just complete easy offers, ill evan tell you the ones that have worked for me and here they are: Get a Game System, Wii vs Xbox vs PS3, Home Depot - Moving In, XBOX 360 & HALO WARS, Eversave - Cookbooks Halloween, Eversave - Personal Makeover. its easy and my current referals, complete some offers and heres the link if any one wants to start earning FREE stuff with me: http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=434696

i now have 9.70 points and gonna be getting a $20 psn card soon, i have 10 referals now and it would be noce if you could do some offers as its good for me and its good for you. for the people that havent sighned up yet than please use my referal link and i DOES NOT take any points away from you in no way shape or form. you dont have to spend any of that cold hard cash that you earned this holliday for gifts if you work hard anuf, you can get them all for free, heres some hints that you can use to help you: 1.5 offers uasualy do not work, clear your brousers cookies after every offer, if you dont feel confertable giving out real information than you can use google maps and get a street adress and just make up a phone number but make it look real, try to use a differant email every so offten or after every offer, use roboform to fill out forms quickly http://www.roboform.com/download.html download the free one. feel free to ask questions and please use my referal link to prizerebel

just wanted to say thank you to all my current referals that have done some offers and i would like to help yal do good and get free stuff faster so heres a list of offers that have worked for me:Your Free Surveys 0.6, EverSave Mortgage 0.35, Get a Game System 1.25, Wii vs Xbox vs PS3 1.5, Home Depot - Moving In 0.5, XBOX 360 & HALO WARS 0.5, OR: Restaurant 0.7, Obama Gas Card 0.2, DreamyDeals - Kmart 0.2, FastWeb Exclusive 0.5, IRC: Louis Vuitton 0.25, Quiz Jungle - Is the Force With You? 0.5, Eversave - Cookbooks Halloween 0.5, Eversave - Personal Makeover 0.5, Hersheys vs. M&Ms 1.5, Google Phone vs. Apple iPhone 1.5, TheGiftLot - iPod 0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back