Free PSN game flOw (DEAD)

D0RC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
(DEAD)

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/02/13/flow-now-available-for-the-low-price-of-free/

Yeah, that’s right folks, you may want to hop on the PSN and hurry, because thatgamecompany’s first foray on the PlayStation 3, flOw, is now available in the North American PlayStation Store absolutely free of charge.

We’re not sure exactly why Sony chose to be so very generous with this endeavor, but it probably has something to do with them trying to inspire creative thinking through their make.believe program, and thatgamecompany’s titles certainly exceed in that respect. flOw is free until 9:00 PM PST, February 13th and can be found under Sony’s make.believe tab in the store, so get on that ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BIG5']I got it... but I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

lol me too. I think flow and flower should be free games preinstalled on the ps3 to demo the six axis feature. I think these games suck, i'm glad i didn't pay for them, but free is free.

After downloading this for free, I went ahead and downloaded the expansion pack for 2.99 as well. After I unlocked all the different playable "characters" I cant seem to unlock the new character, and the photo feature isn't showing up in-game either.....

I would delete everything and install everything from scratch, but if I delete the game file I can't download it for free again. And it's not showing up in my download history either, it just shows up in my "Transactions" screen. If anyone can give me a heads up on what I might be able to do it would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='simpleblur']refresh my memory, when was flower free?[/QUOTE]
I don't think it was free, but there was the whole Spike game thing where everyone voted (choices were Trials HD, Splosion Man, Flower, and some game I forget). Lots of people who voted for Flower got a download code. I didn't have a PS3 at the time, missed out on Flower possibly free.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Ugh - how'd I miss this??? :([/QUOTE]

I know how I missed this. I was out with family till really f'n late on both the 12th and 13th.

But I did pick up Rag Doll Kung Fu a while back when Sprint was giving it away on PSN.

It's an ok game, but not worth more than $5 at most, like most of the games on PSN.:booty:Alot of the moves in RDKF are a pain in the ass to pull off, since some of the specials require using Sixaxis(yawn).

[quote name='GTmaster39']After downloading this for free, I went ahead and downloaded the expansion pack for 2.99 as well. After I unlocked all the different playable "characters" I cant seem to unlock the new character, and the photo feature isn't showing up in-game either.....

I would delete everything and install everything from scratch, but if I delete the game file I can't download it for free again. And it's not showing up in my download history either, it just shows up in my "Transactions" screen. If anyone can give me a heads up on what I might be able to do it would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard, the trophy patch screwed things up and the only way to get the expansion to work is to:

1. Download Flow and install it but DO NOT start it.
2. Download the expansion pack and install it.
3. Start Flow and download the update.
4. Start playing.

If that's true, I'm glad I haven't started playin it yet.

bread's done
Back