Free PSP Mod Nation Racers Demo Code

gave mine away also.

And yeah not sure how they decided who got one. I'm guessing it's because I'm signed up to get news updates or whatever relating to PSN. I definitely didn't sign up for anything specifically related to the game.

i have two psn accounts(mine and my gfs for 2 psps) and neither one got this code, i was so looking forward to it, if anyone has a spare one i'd appreciate it a lot., also i dont think what your signed up for counts as i'm signed up for everything on both

The amount of shit I buy off of PSN is absurd. The fact that I didn't get a code in my email makes me sad.

Curse you, Sony! :whistle2:(

The PSP updated its way out of my interest (new games don't work on 1.50) so this code is useless to me. I only use the DS now.

3257-J6B6-B958

Used by #59

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I tried to start a discussion about the game in the PSP section...but that didn't go very well.

I played for a bit, and I'm not impressed with the racing (too rubber bandish). The graphics do the job, but I didn't see anything to get me really excited.

Anybody else?

I've got a code up for grabs. First person to PM me with the title of their most anticipated game of 2010 will get it. Be sure to title the PM ModNation Racers PSP Demo Code, or something similar.

imrandy85 got it. Congrats!

[quote name='fritter']Here's another code, please post when you use it:

RC5K-5MB2-758E[/QUOTE]

My father-in-law used this one, thanks twice!

[quote name='KJHall']I've got a code up for grabs. First person to PM me with the title of their most anticipated game of 2010 will get it. Be sure to title the PM ModNation Racers PSP Demo Code, or something similar.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent!

[quote name='snakelda']2CFH-J6BA-K3MQ

Heres my code. Post when used.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed that one. Missed out on the PS3 beta awhile back, but this is the next best thing.

Thanks!

PM me if you want a code. I'll edit this message when I run out.

I've got five left so I apologize if you do not make the cutoff.

bread's done
Back