Free PSP or Ipod after cellphone @ Frys

tangwu

CAG Veteran
The day after thanksgiving My frys (Renton,Wa) will be giving away free PSPs and Ipods with a purchase of a Tmobile Dash or Tmobile Pearl. Great deal if ur looking for a phone.

[quote name='tangwu']The day after thanksgiving My frys (Renton,Wa) will be giving away free PSPs and Ipods with a purchase of a Tmobile Dash or Tmobile Pearl. Great deal if ur looking for a phone.[/QUOTE]

This probably belongs in regional.

[quote name='tangwu']The day after thanksgiving My frys (Renton,Wa) will be giving away free PSPs and Ipods with a purchase of a Tmobile Dash or Tmobile Pearl. Great deal if ur looking for a phone.[/quote]

is it just in (Renton,WA)
hopefully its here in vegas I need another Psp to add to my collection:bouncy:
uber great if you could find that out for me and PM me A.S.A.P:cold:

If it's just for the phone, I could see Ebaying the phone to get yourself a cheap PSP. If you have to sign up for a contract, that would kill the deal.

[quote name='Rictor']If it's just for the phone, I could see Ebaying the phone to get yourself a cheap PSP. If you have to sign up for a contract, that would kill the deal.[/quote]

Well if you would have to paid full retail price for the phone, it would still kill the deal anyways. So either way I don't think this will benefit anyone unless their contract is up or they are looking for a new provider.

bread's done
Back