Free PvZ Zombie Mask for your XBL Avatar - YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

projectionist

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason lately, I can't download stuff from the xbox live website, I click download to 360 and I get this message "This content cannot be displayed in a frame"

[quote name='mitnosi']For some reason lately, I can't download stuff from the xbox live website, I click download to 360 and I get this message "This content cannot be displayed in a frame"[/QUOTE]
This has been happening to me also for the last week or two

Saw this on my 360 this morning, but when I tried to download it, it gave me an error. Sucks.

Maybe it has something to do with our subscriptions ? Maybe if you just renewed it let's you download it but if you are close to losing Gold status then you can't get it. I am not able to download it either but I am running out of my Gold :(, didn't know if this was a factor or not.

[quote name='mitnosi']For some reason lately, I can't download stuff from the xbox live website, I click download to 360 and I get this message "This content cannot be displayed in a frame"[/QUOTE]

Had the same problem the past couple weeks. Maybe an IE thing? (nice compatability Microsoft) I found that it works just fine in Chrome.

[quote name='fatboyjam']Had the same problem the past couple weeks. Maybe an IE thing? (nice compatability Microsoft) I found that it works just fine in Chrome.[/QUOTE]
Using Firefox here. Also have problems trying to use my bookmark to my xbox page.

ugh, wtf, it stated it was "free" when I was purchasing the item, but then it suddenly subtracted 160 microsoft points

[quote name='jamezuva']ugh, wtf, it stated it was "free" when I was purchasing the item, but then it suddenly subtracted 160 microsoft points[/QUOTE]

Same here - skip it now or risk losing sweet sweet points.

The first time I did it it stated it was 160 MS points. The second time it said free but it's saying I have to buy points. So it seems to be some kind of glitch, beware if you have at least 160 points or it will take them.

Edit: Yep this is for sure not a free deal, the people who got it I'm guessing just had their points taken away and didn't realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back