Free Quizno's Subs!!! GO GO GO HURRY

stupid printer doesnt print flash for some reason.... it just say processing and got stuck. then it got an error. i just lost the coupon.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just entered about 20 times. Thanks OP![/quote]

:applause:

They expire in a week.... Quiznos for breakfast, lunch and supper.

[quote name='falcon815']They expire five days from the date of printing, I believe it said...

In any case, free lunch for the wife and I. Thanks, OP.[/quote]

So just print them later? :whistle2:k

But still, how long would this promotion last, they could take out the coupon system as soon as few days after a million.

And to think about it, a small is like 3-4 bucks... they are giving away 3-4 million dollars ?!

that's kinda messed up though that you are advocating using tricks to print out multiple copies....

if i were a manager, i would refuse the coupon to customers that frequently come in. that's just me though. i'm sure the right to do so is in the fine print somewhere....

[quote name='strongpimphand']that's kinda messed up though that you are advocating using tricks to print out multiple copies....

if i were a manager, i would refuse the coupon to customers that frequently come in. that's just me though. i'm sure the right to do so is in the fine print somewhere....[/quote]

yeah I agree, I would refuse too with regulars, suppose to be one per person, but if it's in a good city, they'll have like 5 -6 quiznos around, unless they all closed.

I've got one local one, and I know the big city just closed 2 of them, which is sad...

So you want to punish your long standing customers, or do you mean regular coupon users?
[quote name='xycury']yeah I agree, I would refuse too with regulars, suppose to be one per person, but if it's in a good city, they'll have like 5 -6 quiznos around, unless they all closed.

I've got one local one, and I know the big city just closed 2 of them, which is sad...[/quote]
Om nom nom.

Good thing they aren't given away $20 mastercards or the moral police would shut this thread down...

Oh yeah, got me couple sammiches too. Thanks OP!!!

Got my coupon. I'll have to print it out later since my printer isn't working right now, but great freebie! :bouncy:

Very cool promotion, I wish it was Subway, there's so many more of those around then Quizno's.

[quote name='Kayden']So you want to punish your long standing customers, or do you mean regular coupon users?

Om nom nom.[/quote]

not regulars, but the ones that come in JUST to use the coupon... for 7 days straight. for lunch and dinner.

Gotta think of the other side of the franchise, the small places aren't making out on this deal right away. It'll take awhile for the place to see this pay back. In the short term it's going to be alot of freeloaders...

I try to use coupons when I can, but it doesn't stop me from my meal selections.

my damn on-campus Quizno's doesn't honor promotions and all that, I believe (there's a sign saying that and everything). Damnit, I don't think this will work for me

sucks though cuz nearest one is 50 miles away but ill be there sometime this week to pick some stuff up if it was subways i have like 9 of those within 20 miles of me....they are far more prevalent around here

I don't really need these, since I'm on a meal plan at university, but I printed a couple off. A snack is fine too. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='nasum']Quiznos, while delicious for the most part, gives me intense diarhea everytime I eat there.[/quote]

Thats what I call the Arby's effect.:hot:

Can you explain what your gmail comment is about, OP?
I dunno if that was English or just something extremely technical that went way over my head.

It's a shame this isn't Jimmy John's since I've been going there multiple times a week for the past month anyway.

Still, a free sub is a free sub, can't complain too much. Thanks OP!:bow:

[quote name='vectorscalar']Signed up hours ago, haven't arrived (mine or my wife's account). Check spam blocker too. Oh well, no free food for me![/quote]

Mine came instantly. Anyone know if the coupon stays in the system? I don't want to print it yet because I am not sure if I will eat there in the next 5 days.

bread's done
Back