Free Ratchet & Clank All 4 One beta keys

[quote name='sir-fly']there are also new avatar bundle for the 1st 30,000 people who join there site[/QUOTE]

I don't believe it's new. I registered and got the same stuff from over a month ago and I tried registering for Insomniac in case you meant that and got nothing. I think you confused the "Free Exclusive PSN Avatars and Dynamic Theme if we reach 30,000 Registrants" to "Free Exclusive Avatars and Dynamic Theme for the first 30,000 Registrants".

[quote name='NismoZ32']I don't believe it's new. I registered and got the same stuff from over a month ago and I tried registering for Insomniac in case you meant that and got nothing. I think you confused the "Free Exclusive PSN Avatars and Dynamic Theme if we reach 30,000 Registrants" to "Free Exclusive Avatars and Dynamic Theme for the first 30,000 Registrants".[/QUOTE]

i got new ones i guess it was luck ill edit the post

[quote name='sir-fly']i got new ones i guess it was luck ill edit the post[/QUOTE]

Did you know if it was the Avatar II's people have been wondering about? If it's the Avatar I's or III's then I don't believe there new. I will give you the benefit of the doubt to see if I can find something new for a few trys.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Did you know if it was the Avatar II's people have been wondering about? If it's the Avatar I's or III's then I don't believe there new. I will give you the benefit of the doubt to see if I can find something new for a few trys.[/QUOTE]

it said avatar 3 i downloaded them 100% so i thought all the codes where the new 1
they are different from the 1st 1s my bad for the false alarm

bread's done
Back