Free: refer a friend for 10 free XBL games

[quote name='scary perry']http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/10gameseach/gameinformation.htm

I just bough a 360 today. Who wants to go in on this with me? Let's start a thread.[/quote]

as far as I can tell this is only open the certain European countries.

This promotion is open to residents of the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway, except employees of Microsoft Corporation ("Microsoft") and its affiliates, contractors, agents and their families, and anyone else directly or indirectly connected with this promotion. Microsoft reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.

Sadly this would have been the only other way I would get XBLA games.

I'm not spending a dime on a point card until Microsoft adjusts their prices.

[quote name='mrelusive']Sadly this would have been the only other way I would get XBLA games.

I'm not spending a dime on a point card until Microsoft adjusts their prices.[/quote]

I adjust them for M$. I have never paid more than $15, that's at least a 25% discount. Some people have had luck "earning" them through various websites. Until the prices hit where you like, there is always Yaris (from Toyota).

[quote name='umcthomas']I adjust them for M$. I have never paid more than $15, that's at least a 25% discount. Some people have had luck "earning" them through various websites. Until the prices hit where you like, there is always Yaris (from Toyota).[/quote]

I dont think you can appreciate how poorly priced the cards are in Canada. It's 39.99 for 2800 points. or 19.99 for 1400

[quote name='magiic']I dont think you can appreciate how poorly priced the cards are in Canada. It's 39.99 for 2800 points. or 19.99 for 1400[/quote]

Which is still better then what they were when the system first launched in 2005.

Back then it was 1250 points card for $19.99....

[quote name='scary perry']Aw crap - I should have tread the terms first. That is DUMB! Why just Europe?[/quote]

Because they felt sorry for Europe because they get screwed over all the time on the price of games/hardware and they also have to wait months for alot of good games that are already out in other regions. Or something like that lol.

bread's done
Back