Free Remote Jacket Acessory from Nintendo.

Sweet, thanks OP.
EDIT: Did anyone get a blank page at the end of their order? I guess mine when through though since I can't reorder them? =p

[quote name='shinryuu']Sweet, thanks OP.
EDIT: Did anyone get a blank page at the end of their order? I guess mine when through though since I can't reorder them? =p[/QUOTE]

I did too, but it says I have ordered the max amount for my serial number. I guess they received it but are being hammered with orders.

Why did I buy those third-party ones for my two 'motes already?! I love first-party stuff, especially when it's free.

Thanks OP!

EDIT: I didn't get any blank pages!

Hm, Rig. Does it show your orders when you click on the link that says to click there if you ordered? (link on the same page you put serial number)

[quote name='shinryuu']Hm, Rig. Does it show your orders when you click on the link that says to click there if you ordered? (link on the same page you put serial number)[/quote]

Didn't check.

But I just did. The order doesn't show up yet. But I also have "exceeded the amount" of jackets I can order.

In for two and ended with a blank page.

Thanks much for this OP! I had no idea that these were available, or even existed for that matter! And way to go Nintendo! Seriously, what other company goes "Well we're going to add this piece to our accessory. So not only will we pack it in from now on, we'll also give it to every owner that wants some for free!"

[quote name='iowaholdem']In for two and ended with a blank page.

Thanks much for this OP! I had no idea that these were available, or even existed for that matter! And way to go Nintendo! Seriously, what other company goes "Well we're going to add this piece to our accessory. So not only will we pack it in from now on, we'll also give it to every owner that wants some for free!"[/QUOTE]

Considering Nintendo makes a profit on every Wii it prob doesnt hurt them much to add like a dollars worth of plastic or rubber or whatever. Its definately good PR.

Well I got the blank screen as well, so I went to resubmit and it said I had already ordered the maximum amount alloted. Crossing my fingers because it doesn't show any orders on "My Orders" page. Thanks OP.:D

i wouldn't have seen it either... glad this was posted!

but uh... i was in the middle of placing my order, and they shut down for maintenance. like, i had 2 of the 3 steps complete, and it gave me an error loading my final step. hope that doesn't complicate things later on...

I got the error message also, then I resubmitted and got this...

Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer
Our records indicate that your request for additional Wii Remote Jacket(s) has exceeded the maximum quantity allowed per Wii serial number.
If you feel that you have received this message in error, please wait 24 hours and try your request again.If you've already waited 24 hours and are still receiving this message, please contact Nintendo's Consumer Service Department at [email protected] or at 1-866-431-8367. Representatives are available from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week.

Thanks OP for posting

If you're going to get in on this why would you just get one. There is always a good chance you will buy 1+ more controllers, so you might as well get the max IMHO.

Got an error message too, then it said I exceeded the request limit. Anybody who didn't get the error - did anything show up in your orders page, like it said? If not then I breath a sigh of relief.

The one sleeve I bought for a Wiimote ripped when I tried to remove it to replace batteries. I swore I'd never buy another.

Now I don't have to! I'll take 4 please.

bread's done
Back