Free Ronald McDonald Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, just in time for halloween. Sadly I am anti-PETA so I won't be signing up for this. They go too far with some of their campaigns.

Oh hell it's free. There better not be any PETA logos on the mask.

lol Awesome and creepy at the same time. I wonder how many of these I'll see on Oct 31. I'll check it out. Thanks, OP.

I don't give two shits about PETA, and I like eating at McDonalds from time to time (once every 3 months, maybe) but I still ordered this.

[quote name='shizomou']Yes. going into mcdonald's with an army of evil ronald's would be epic![/QUOTE]

Yeah, then watch you get the cops called on you because they think your PETA terrorists!!

i wonder if the quality of it will be any good....hoping so...I doubt anyone by me would have anything like it haha.

In for one. I hate McDonalds (used to eat it all the time, now it just grosses me out), but I also kinda hate peta. However, the idea is not that I support all of peta specifically, it's to end cruelty to chickens, and that's cool. Did you know factory farmed chickens often have their beaks and talons cut off so they don't kill each other? Yay!

[quote name='unopepito06']Did you know factory farmed chickens often have their beaks and talons cut off so they don't kill each other? Yay![/QUOTE]

Doesn't affect how yummy that chicken is when it hits my plate, so it's all good. I think I'll go buy some chicken sandwiches from Ronald later today, come to think of it.

[quote name='tigersfan49']Guys - I would not give PETA your address. They are going to send you more things than just this mask.[/QUOTE]

I signed up for PETA address labels once and that was all I got. Signed up for the mask. I compare PETA to the Westboro Baptist Chuch. Both are litterally filled to the gills with douchebag assholes.

[quote name='stripwhite']Just put in for one......I wonder if I can eat a Big Mac while wearing it?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to McD's today! :applause:

[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI']Evil Ronald McDonald Mask: FREE
Flip Ultra Camera: $37
The Looks I'll Get At The Drive Thru Window When I Pull Up: PRICELESS![/QUOTE]

ROFL everyone should do this.!

[quote name='tigersfan49']Guys - I would not give PETA your address. They are going to send you more things than just this mask.[/QUOTE]

I trust PETA with my address about as much as with the church of scientology.

I hate MCDs
I hate PETA

Two negatives = positive

I signed up for one!

[quote name='darth007']Cool, just in time for halloween. Sadly I am anti-PETA so I won't be signing up for this. They go too far with some of their campaigns.

Oh hell it's free. There better not be any PETA logos on the mask.[/QUOTE]

haha man thats exactly what im saying. I was like god i freakin hate PETA, but thats a free mask. Im in for one, i just really hope they dont email me and shit or tell people my name saying that i support them. i just want a mask

The best news is that not only is this mask free, it actually costs PETA money to ship it to you.

It's a win-win!

On the one hand, I'd be costing them money to ship a mask to me, and then I'd have a mask to play with and be entertained for a few minutes.

On the other hand, I don't want to give them my address, nor do I want to give them the impression that I support them.

[quote name='Unicorntard']Im in for one.

I signed up with my e-mail address that says cat_beater in it. I wonder if they'll notice?[/QUOTE]

haha well played. i should have thought of that

chicken nuggets are like 2.5 grams of protein each...

most of its just corn and extracts from corn. Then wash it down with some corn syrup (soda).

More like poor vegetables.

[quote name='stripwhite']Just put in for one......I wonder if I can eat a Big Mac while wearing it?[/QUOTE]

Damn!!
You just read my mind! I was planning to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back