Free Root Beer Floats @ A&W Restaurants on June 16

Sharp Katana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
213 (100%)
A&W is giving away free small root beer floats on 6/16/08 between 2PM - 8PM as part of their National Free Float Day promo. No purchase necessary. More info can be found here

Store locator for your convenience.

Credits to hoits2000 at Slickdeals

That's awesome! I'll be sure to let other people know too! Thanks! :applause:I love me some A&W root beer floats!

Edit: On a second note, it's almost ironic. You have to use gas to get to A&W to get your free float. Depending how far you are from them, it might almost cost more just to get your car there and back instead of buying a small float yourself. But if you're in the area already, it's a good deal! :lol:

[quote name='Kaleido Katie']That's awesome! I'll be sure to let other people know too! Thanks! :applause:I love me some A&W root beer floats!

Edit: On a second note, it's almost ironic. You have to use gas to get to A&W to get your free float. Depending how far you are from them, it might almost cost more just to get your car there and back instead of buying a small float yourself. But if you're in the area already, it's a good deal! :lol:[/quote]

Well normally if you feel like getting a float outside the promo then you'd have to drive there and then pay for the float too. See how that works? :p

Man to bad the nearest one is a bit far and it would cost more in gas to get there. The part of LA county I live has the worse palces to eat eat. All the real good food is north towards LA itself.

bread's done
Back