Free Rusty Hearts beta codes

Rxanadu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Next session starts on the 27th.
PMJ76-D9J-96BC

XRX24-J6J-55LW

Announce which one you took when you enter it in.

[quote name='Sinistar']What type of game is this? Steam? PS3? 360?[/QUOTE]

It's a Free-2-Play game that's available from Perfect World. Think of it as a 3D Dungeon Fighter Online, if you've heard of that before.

Thanks for the info. I've played some of the free to play games on steam (Spiral Knights) but I haven't heard of Dungeon Fighter Online.

Took ZYW22-K7C-74HW. This game looks gorgeous. Thank you.

DZE15-B8B-76SM
HDB93-T4R-52BJ

It gave me some codes as well so mine are above if anyone wants them.

I also have a spare beta key up for grabs. I'm already registered for the closed beta, so it's no use for me. First come, first served. (Please post that you used it. I don't like lurkers.)

XME93-Z4R-65RA

You're also automatically entered for a chance to win a trip to PAX 2011 in Seattle, WA from August 26th to the 28th.

[quote name='InsaneHien']I also have a spare beta key up for grabs. I'm already registered for the closed beta, so it's no use for me. First come, first served. (Please post that you used it. I don't like lurkers.)

XME93-Z4R-65RA

You're also automatically entered for a chance to win a trip to PAX 2011 in Seattle, WA from August 26th to the 28th.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I used it. The game looks like it could be really fun.

[quote name='Gram']Don't you get a beta key from signing up on the official site? That's what I did.[/QUOTE]

Not gonna lie, that's exactly how I got the other codes. Signing up to the website actually gives you a code that gives you access to the beta as well as 2 free codes that you can give out to anyone.

Then, I was given yet another code to give away to other people after I was entered into a drawing for two tickets to PAX. So, there.

[quote name='Gram']Yeah, they resent my welcome email for some reason, so now I've got 5 codes.[/QUOTE]

Either this beta is going to be flooded with users, or it will eventually become an open beta. The amount of codes floating around now is ludicrous.

[quote name='Rxanadu']Either this beta is going to be flooded with users, or it will eventually become an open beta. The amount of codes floating around now is ludicrous.[/QUOTE]

Very true.
There's nothing "closed" about it at this point.

Here's another code. These codes are from MMOBomb.
SKW52-W7D-69EL
(This code gives you a costume that is exclusive to MMOBomb. It's specific to each character and you'll receive the costume based on the first character you create.)

First come, first served. Let me know if you've used it.

[quote name='InsaneHien']Here's another code. These codes are from MMOBomb.
SKW52-W7D-69EL
(This code gives you a costume that is exclusive to MMOBomb. It's specific to each character and you'll receive the costume based on the first character you create.)

First come, first served. Let me know if you've used it.[/QUOTE]

Used and thanks :3

Got two extra codes in my email from them CKL98-X3Y-77ZZ & KAL64-Y9L-74AJ, even if it did go open beta codes still might have some unlocks.

bread's done
Back