FREE Sam & Max: Episode 4 @ Steam & Fileplanet (no payed subscription required)

Pajama_Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Snaged from Evil Avatar,

Fileplanet is currently offering Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die! (Episode 4) full game for free download!
http://www.fileplanet.com/182132/180000/fileinfo/Sam-&-Max:whistle2:Abe-Lincoln-Must-Die!-(Free-Game)

To download, you'll need to have an account or create a free one. No payed subscription is required. So get on downloading some rabbity thingy and anthropomorphic doggy fun!

:UPDATE 1:
Included in the game's EULA
Customer Experience Improvement Program for Trial Version
When using the Software we may collect information about how you use our Software and services to identify trends and usage patterns. We may collect your name, address, e-mail address, credit card number or any other personally identifiable information in relation to the use of this Software. We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, however, without your knowledge and consent as stated in our Privacy Policy located at www.telltalegames.com . You agree that we may send you commercial e-mail messages, including, but not limited to, promotions and customer service messages, if you provide us with your e-mail address.
Additionally, we may send promotional messages or updates to this program which will be relayed to you during the usage of the Software.
I'm not sure if this is an irregularity specificly for this "version" or just a formal thing included in all versions of the game.

:UPDATE 2:
Alright I've played a tiny bit of it and so far no 3rd party ads or ingame ads. The only ad there is are for purchase of other episodes (only in the startup game browser menu). So all good to go and enjoy!

:UPDATE 3:
Now available on Steam for free as well.
http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/?client=1&area=game&AppId=8230&gId=8230

What's this "We may collect your credit card number" stuff? How much do they require you to fill out to play?

[quote name='Skexis']What's this "We may collect your credit card number" stuff? How much do they require you to fill out to play?[/quote]

You don't need to fill out anything (besides for the free fileplanet account ofcourse). You just download the game, install and then start it up. No need for credit cards or to give any sort of information to play the actual game.

I found this episode to be the easiest of the 6 available so far, but it's still a gem. I paid $60 for a year of Gametap so I could play these games, and I feel like I got more than my moneys worth. Enjoy it while it's free!

The Lincoln flyer for the
family values puzzle
was a bit of a pixel hunt, but other than that, Ep4 is truly one of the best of S&MSeason1

bread's done
Back