Free Schick Quattro razor/ trimmer

archangelreb

CAGiversary!
Schick Quattro razor/trimmer
Schick as this promotion online that you can upload your face in a video with 2 girls or guys having a pillow fight. You can save this video and send it to your friends or put on your facebook pages or whatever.

When you register you can agree to receive a free Schick Quattro Titanium trimmer.
http://www.trimflixx.com/

Man, that was a funny site. I did a couple of videos and sent them out. Laughed my balls off. Hopefully I'll get the free razor so the next time I laugh my balls off, they're at least silky and smooth.

uhh i dont see how to register either. i click on the razor and it does a demo and loops back. no where to register.... unless i am missing something.

[quote name='MachineGunMing']Anyone know how I can save the videos onto my computer? Videos are funny as hell![/quote]

After you watch the video you can email it to yourself, but so far that's the only way I've found to keep em and send them to folks.

[quote name='Ser1alman']Still haven't received my razor... I did this 2 months ago from a thread on SD[/quote]
I have gotten two it will come does take about two and a half months.

[quote name='shabby']You have to save the video then it ask you to register.[/QUOTE]

thank you. figures it would be something simple like that.

bread's done
Back