Free Schick Quattro Titanium razor

Thanks op, it seems Razors are scarce in my house. Had to enter my brother's info though because I'm not 18 yet, hope he doesn't steal it.

sweet thanks.....blades for my regular quattro are expensive, so one free blade (a titanium blade at that) is always a nice help....

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']Thanks op, it seems Razors are scarce in my house. Had to enter my brother's info though because I'm not 18 yet, hope he doesn't steal it.[/QUOTE]
You could always lie about your age...its not like they check.

Hope this works better than the regular schick quattro that I have...damn thing gets so much hair stuck between the blades that won't come out that it's a pain to use. Not sure why 4 blades are needed, but whatever, I'm all for free stuff. Thanks for posting.

[quote name='rlse9']Hope this works better than the regular schick quattro that I have...damn thing gets so much hair stuck between the blades that won't come out that it's a pain to use. Not sure why 4 blades are needed, but whatever, I'm all for free stuff. Thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I started shaving in the shower and using the water from the showerhead to clean off the blades... it's been working pretty well for me.

Thanks OP!:) New FREE razor, you can't beat that. I haven't even opened my FREE Quatro Midnight that I got from a similar thread.

I do not know how or why but since I turned 18 I have always gotten one in the mail around my birthday along with a little bottle of shaving creme. The 3rd time there was only a razor.

have not received mine yet.

need it soon cause i'm running out of Mach 3 Turbo heads :)

Thanks OP still waiting on mine i tried to order 3 we'll see if it works i used 1 number off in my address my post office has delivered it to my house before not razors but other stuff i live in a small town :D

Yeah, I've gotten a couple of free razors before out of the blue. Weird, but oh well, can't deny free stuff that's useful. I still haven't gotten my razor yet.

bread's done
Back