Free Serious Sam Games

Serakek

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just bought "The Most Serious Bundle Ever", but I already own three of the games just want to give them out to fellow members since I found them for such a good deal here. All these games are activated on Steam. PM me and I will send an activation code for one of these games(of your choice, depending on availability): Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter+DLC, and Serious Sam 2. First come, first served. Good luck.

Edit: Thanks for the interest, but all codes have now been given away. Praise the cheap ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Serakek']I just bought "The Most Serious Bundle Ever", but I already own three of the games just want to give them out to fellow members since I found them for such a good deal here. All these games are activated on Steam. PM me and I will send an activation code for one of these games(of your choice, depending on availability): Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter+DLC, and Serious Sam 2. First come, first served. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed - much thanks!

bread's done
Back