Free Sharpie Mini when playing Sharpie Bustout

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Still didn't get mine. fuck Sharpie. Thanks for ruining my Christmas, assholes.

;)[/QUOTE]

Your gonna get a pink one for saying that ya know.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I don't care if I get poopdick brown, bitches better deliver.[/QUOTE]

At least with poopdick brown you could draw on a mustache

Don't give up hope, I just got my turquoise one. It's cool because it has a connector for putting it on your keychain, but what kind of person would carry a shapie with their keys?

[quote name='woolsey11']They sent me one that could be black, dark blue, or dark purple. I can't tell, but hey free is free.[/QUOTE]

I got the same one, because I can't tell what color it is either! Looks most like dark purple to me. Definitely worth the 5 minutes of my life that I used up.

Just got back from winter break to find I got a dark green one. Was hoping for a more interesting color, but I can't complain since it was free. :D

[quote name='SMMM']Are they still giving them out or did I miss the boat? =([/QUOTE]

No they are not. Last year (4 months ago?) you had to play a break out type game and then the first 75,000 people to get past level 4 recived one.

bread's done
Back