FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i take it the new code was an EU only code then or did he update it for use in the US???[/QUOTE]

Both were for NA also it was just EU "prime time" 6-8 maybe so that's why he released them at that time and worded it like that

[quote name='GenPirate']You get one for pre-ordering (if you did) and you get one for signing up for shift. You also entered a shift code giving you a third key.[/QUOTE]

I did preorder BUT did not redeem the Premiere Club dlc pack (sold it). Guess the third key was a glitch on the Shift/Gearbox end

When I accepted a game invite from my buddy today on Steam, the game started up and I noticed that all of my settings were reset. The audio was way too loud, and my keybindings were back to the default. I still had my guy and all his guns were in place, but it seemed to revert. Then I hit Escape and was greeted with "Congratulations! A save file for Borderlands 1 blah blah blah" appeared...again...I've already been past that screen.

I had 4 keys previously, and now I only have one. What the hell happened?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']just signed up for Shift and entered the code (6pm-8pm central time). I loaded my game to check if the key for registering for Shift counted and got a message the moment I spawned that I have 3 keys!

not sure how I have 3 keys as I just registered for Shift and entered one Shift code. this is the first time I loaded bl2 while connected to Xbox Live. Also did not redeem any preorder dlc either.[/QUOTE]

You must have gotten the key for signing up that I never got.

JUST SAW THIS ON TWITTER...
Specifically, we'll be posting codes on 10/5 at 6PM and 11PM CT and on 10/6 at 5AM, 11AM and 3PM CT.

LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT GET ONE TODAY

^^Where do you see this. I am looking at pitchfords profile and I don't see it. (I am not doubting you, I just want to make sure I am following the right feed.)

redeemed. won't be around for the later ones or any Saturday or any morning/afternoon Sunday codes.

just curious does anyone know how many Shift codes have been given out? that # + 2 would be the max legit amount of keys possible.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']redeemed. won't be around for the later ones or any Saturday or any morning/afternoon Sunday codes.

just curious does anyone know how many Shift codes have been given out? that # + 2 would be the max legit amount of keys possible.[/QUOTE]

well I heard some people pre-ordered the game more than once so that they could get more golden keys, so the max legit can be more than that

[quote name='koalak']well I heard some people pre-ordered the game more than once so that they could get more golden keys, so the max legit can be more than that[/QUOTE]

How can preordering the game more than once get you more keys? You can only have 1 Premier Club tied to your account per format(360 ps3 or PC) and that only grants you 1 key per format. You can sign up for shift and get an additional key. I haven't heard of the maximum number of keys but I'm sure its pretty high. At this point I have 11 keys for my PC one.

New keys are up:
X360: 53WJB-R5CW6-JR6B6-5XTJT-HZFWH
PS3: 53WJB-R5CZ3-RS3C3-9TWJT-HZFHR
PC: CTCJ3-CSHRS-X3JJT-JJTTB-RSSZR
Codes active 11PM-2AM CT.

yaaawwnn...just posted:

Gearbox Software ‏@GearboxSoftware
Get ready – in 10 minutes (at 5AM CT) we’ll drop SHiFT codes for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2. Each code will be active for 3 hours.

New keys are up:
X360: CT5J3-BF5CX-366JF-W63TJ-XSKZZ
PS3: CT5J3-BF5HT-693KB-Z35TJ-XSKRT
PC: 5BCBT-SZ969-6J3JJ-BJTJT-C56T9
Codes active 11am-2PM CT.

Thanks for all that are involved in bringing the codes to us CAGS

I was one that ran up to the chest an used the only key code i had at level 8 not knowing or thinking

[quote name='firepelt97']This thread has gotten me a lot of keys.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Got me all the codes this weekend, thanks to twitter and @gearbox and my alarm clock and chat pad for xbox controller lol[/QUOTE]

awesome, good job everyone on keeping this thread updated!

about 5 or so minutes ago this was posted.
Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic

There may be a big surprise from us within the next 24 hours or so. Stay tuned!

[quote name='pandiosity'] about 5 or so minutes ago this was posted.
Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic

There may be a big surprise from us within the next 24 hours or so. Stay tuned![/QUOTE]

I'm hoping early Mechromancer!! A gold key called "a big surprise" would be an insult.

From another forum: "Reports abound that the new patch is wiping Badass rankings, skill points, golden keys, and even game saves. Perhaps Gearbox pulled the trigger on Mechromancer too early...."

Assuming this is on console since I haven't seen an update on Steam yet.

[quote name='pandiosity']Hopefully it will devalue the price of the Premiere Club DLC on ebay.[/QUOTE]

ya really, stupid GS screwed me out of mine. Which is probably being sold now on there.

bread's done
Back