FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

well damn, just saw that randy pitchfords wife just posted a whole bunch of codes, but they were all redeemed in seconds. too bad. ill just enjoy my 47 keys untl next time lol.

why am i still collecting these?

[quote name='Severose']I ask myself the same thing every time they're posted.[/QUOTE]

haha! seriously everytime ones posted i instantly jump up and takeout whatevers in the ps3 and enter the code. even though i beat it about a month ago and have too many other games to play to jump back in at the momment. i think its all for that satisfying code redemption feeling we all get. i even get that feeling from pshome codes, and im not a fan at all.

Dameon Clarke wins Best Performance By A Human Male for Handsome Jack in Borderlands 2!
Xbox 360: CT5TB-B6HWS-XSR3F-KR3BB-H6B6R
PlayStation 3: KJ53T-CZWZK-3KC5J-HJC3T-HCC59
PC / Mac: 5TCTJ-XC3S5-C6JJT-3JTTT-HFBW9

To celebrate tonight's awards, these codes wil be active through the weekend.

EDIT: Something weird happened; my list shortened itself, it has Welcome to Shift, the Spooky Skins, and then by Twitter Golden Key it says Redeemed 2 times, Facebook Golden Keys it says 5, and near Borderlands 2 Golden Key it says 16. Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Borderlands 2 wins Best Shooter!
Xbox 360: KJCBB-CXSWH-6ZXT6-WXTBJ-RSHHZ
Playstation 3: 5J5B3-FZC9W-JC5C3-STC3B-6TF3W
PC / Mac: W3KTT-ZW39K-56TJ3-J333T-X9FKH

[quote name='rpmboy']
EDIT: Something weird happened; my list shortened itself, it has Welcome to Shift, the Spooky Skins, and then by Twitter Golden Key it says Redeemed 2 times, Facebook Golden Keys it says 5, and near Borderlands 2 Golden Key it says 16. Interesting.[/QUOTE]

BL2 - 34
Twitter - 8
Facebook - 7
Major Nelson - 1
Youtube - 1
Welcome to Shift - 1

Damn. That's 52 keys.

Borderlands 2 won best multiplayer.
Xbox 360: CJ53B-66ZC9-RZR3X-5XJB3-JHC5T
PS3: 5T5J3-ZHWSW-3K5K3-SJCJB-SCRFB
PC / Mac: K3KJ3-3RT95-KXB3B-BBTBT-CB6KH

Claptrap wins Character of the Year thanks to YOUR votes!
Xbox 360: WTWTJ-ZRHCZ-RZXJ6-5XJJB-ZKKH3
PS3: C3CBT-BT695-BWCKT-S3KBT-BCSSR
PC / Mac: C3C3J-KFTHW-WX3JJ-3BTJ3-ZR6B9

Pretty sure it's done.

Just used the 4 from the awards and the 3 from earlier for 360, I think I'm up to like 37 keys now, and I only used 1 so far on accident lol.

I am in the high 30s as well. Part of me hopes they will allow you to redeem unused keys for dlc, but I doubt anything like that will happen.

Borderlands 2 swept the Spike VGAs winning Best Shooter, Character of the Year (Claptrap) and Best Performance by a Human Male (Handsome Jack) and Best Multiplayer!

Let’s celebrate with some bonus SHiFT codes!

PC / Mac: WTKT3-BSJSK-5XBTT-B333T-963SF
Xbox 360: CBWTT-SBFSK-35WKT-HB5TT-RRRHH
PlayStation 3: K3W33-5SX95-35K53-935T3-H6WW6

These codes will be active through the whole weekend in celebration!

was gonna head to bed but then saw this thread. turned 360 on and out the game in. signed in and load game and go to shift code:
Connection Failed
Unable to communicate with Gearbox Software Shift. Please try
again later
fuck

[quote name='8bitgamer']I just started playing, and have about 15 of these.
Should i wait till lvl cap to use them?[/QUOTE]

It all depends. I just use some of them because I got so many and don't mind. But def majority is waiting for the level cap increase to use them.

[quote name='PetersHere']They don't work for me...[/QUOTE]

Would help if we knew which system? I know the VGA works all weekend so it's gotta be the Dec 5th ones that don't work.

[quote name='SackManBoy']
pc: 5T5B3-CWJSK-KRTJT-ttjjt-9HW63
[/QUOTE]

This one worked for me as of Sunday 2pm Central time. Other two PC codes posted on Dec 5th no longer good.

[quote name='GregSal1']Borderlands 2 swept the Spike VGAs winning Best Shooter, Character of the Year (Claptrap) and Best Performance by a Human Male (Handsome Jack) and Best Multiplayer!

Let’s celebrate with some bonus SHiFT codes!

PC / Mac: WTKT3-BSJSK-5XBTT-B333T-963SF
Xbox 360: CBWTT-SBFSK-35WKT-HB5TT-RRRHH
PlayStation 3: K3W33-5SX95-35K53-935T3-H6WW6

These codes will be active through the whole weekend in celebration![/QUOTE]

---The PS3 codes are still active, just letting people know....I just redeemed

Also in regard to the original post on page 1 ALL PS3 codes work, except the two that say *unconfirmed*. I believe they will work until midnight tonight.....

Dec 17 update: get FIVE golden keys with these codes:

XBox 360: W3KTJ-FZ9CS-XS6BR-K6JJ3-XCFXT
PS3: WTWBJ-HKZ9C-TCCWB-ZT5JJ-6HRZS
PC/MAC: WT5TB-XC5ZC-CX3T3-BBT3B-B35WB

also updated OP

bread's done
Back