FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

Randy twatted a new one today:

PS3: 53KBB-SKC53-WWC53-Z353J-CKFRZ
PC/MAC: CTCBJ-CK6KW-SCF33-TJJJT-WB3CB
360: CBWBJ-CSC9W-9HXJX-WFB33-WB9SX

I just entered the code that gives 5 keys no problem.

Then tried the latest code. this batch:

360: CBWBJ-CSC9W-9HXJX-WFB33-WB9SX

for some reason it [xbox one] gave me an already used message. I googled the code and it was posted yesterday Jan 11 so no way I could have already redeemed it. According to the "My Rewards" page where shift codes are entered, the last one I entered prior to the "5 Golden Keys" was on Jan 2 2013.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Randy twatted[/QUOTE]

Auto-correct? :lol:

Edit:
[quote name='Kazaganthi']
360: CBWBJ-CSC9W-9HXJX-WFB33-WB9SX[/QUOTE]

Also tried that PS3 code and it said I already used it. I'm sure Randy will get some feedback on this and will release a new code.

[quote name='parKer']Auto-correct? :lol:

Edit:

Also tried that PS3 code and it said I already used it. I'm sure Randy will get some feedback on this and will release a new code.[/QUOTE]

Twat wasn't a mistake.

I used the PS3 yesterday and it worked. My PC friend tried it, and said "already redeemed", so there must be problems with his twat. Yes, I redeemed the 5-key code previously, so that can't be the issue?

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Twat wasn't a mistake.

I used the PS3 yesterday and it worked. My PC friend tried it, and said "already redeemed", so there must be problems with his twat. Yes, I redeemed the 5-key code previously, so that can't be the issue?[/QUOTE]

I bet...

Different codes have different expiration conditions. Some expire at a certain time and date. Others expire after a certain number of uses. The code from the 11th is expired on all 3 platforms now. If it won't let you redeem the code, then you missed your chance w/ that specific code.

They post codes on Facebook, but not nearly as often as on Twitter.

Is there a limit on how many gold keys you can have? I have 25 but when I entered the latest code my key count was still 25. Wondering if I hit a limit and should start using them now.

(I entered the code the day it was released and was given a confirmation on the 5 keys.)

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']Is there a limit on how many gold keys you can have? I have 25 but when I entered the latest code my key count was still 25. Wondering if I hit a limit and should start using them now.

(I entered the code the day it was released and was given a confirmation on the 5 keys.)[/QUOTE]

There's no limit on how many keys you can have. When they first started the golden key on twitter thing, the first few codes were for 100 keys and then 20 keys. I missed out on those, but have been lucky to catch some and have just overr 60 keys now I think.

I've redeemed maybe 20 already since I had so many. Trying to max out the levels is tough!

Gamecopyworld dot com has all sorts of pc game trainers. The newest boarderlands 2 trainer will give you infinite keys with the press off a single button. Not an add I just don't see the point of this thread when there are easier ways to get keys

[quote name='Dar_k']Gamecopyworld dot com has all sorts of pc game trainers. The newest boarderlands 2 trainer will give you infinite keys with the press off a single button. Not an add I just don't see the point of this thread when there are easier ways to get keys[/QUOTE]

Because some people don't want to use that, and last I checked those trainers don't work all that great on the Mac, PS3 and Xbox.

New keys from ‏@GearboxSoftware:

PlayStation 3: 5TCJB-35RWB-WCWCJ-93C3J-3SSHR
Xbox 360: CB53J-FZFSC-9Z6JF-WRBTB-B5S5S
PC/Mac: C3W3B-6B95C-SWFJJ-B3BJJ-5C6XJ

Active through January 20.

NEW TODAY

PS3: WJWJJ-TXKK3-CCCKT-9JKBT-59FKB. PC/Mac: KTWB3-FKX5W-HCXBB-3TBTJ-BFJWS. 360: 5TKB3-R9CSW-S9XJX-C6BJT-BZFJ6

[quote name='Methoes']Did you try this via Xbox.com and redeem it that way or via Xbox?[/QUOTE]

boot up the game, go to 'extras', then 'shift code'.

[quote name='Methoes']The X360 code is invalid... :([/QUOTE]

Try redeeming it again. The first time I entered it, the prompt said it couldn't be redeemed. I hit submit again and it worked.

TWO codes from today Jan 19:

PC/Mac: KTKB3-TCZC5-9W6JT-BJBTB-6ZHTS and 5B533-HJZKC-SKX3J-BBTBB-HBCBK
Xbox: K3CT3-WZRS5-9HRJX-KRJ33-39XCC and KBCTT-TSFZC-HSXBX-WFTTT-KWK5T
PS3: KTW33-XWFK3-WWKK3-S3CBB-9JJCR and WBKTJ-C56K3-CWCWB-ZBCB3-XWJC3

[quote name='koalak']TWO codes from today Jan 19:

PS3: KTW33-XWFK3-WWKK3-S3CBB-9JJCR and WBKTJ-C56K3-CWCWB-ZBCB3-XWJC3[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thank you.

[quote name='koalak']TWO codes from today Jan 19:

PS3: KTW33-XWFK3-WWKK3-S3CBB-9JJCR and WBKTJ-C56K3-CWCWB-ZBCB3-XWJC3[/QUOTE]

confirming both xbox ones work as of 5:10 pm EST.

[quote name='usrevenge']confirming both xbox ones work as of 5:10 pm EST.[/QUOTE]All of those codes are active through 1/21.

Where do you guys find these codes when they come up ? I know that one set of the last two given were from the twitter account but where did the other set come from ?

Also I went through and edited the dates for some of the PC ones that I just redeemed. Many of them, including the one for 5 keys, are still valid as of today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AdvOfJet']Where do you guys find these codes when they come up ? I know that one set of the last two given were from the twitter account but where did the other set come from ?

Also I went through and edited the dates for some of the PC ones that I just redeemed. Many of them, including the one for 5 keys, are still valid as of today.[/QUOTE]

The other set came from the Borderlands FB page.
http://www.facebook.com/borderlandsgame

Fresh from Twiter (through 1/27)

PC/Mac 53KJ3-CK9W5-Z5XB3-T3BJT-969KW
Xbox 5BCTT-XX6SC-ZSXJX-KFJBJ-66R5W
PS3 CTWJJ-95F53-CKCW3-9JWJT-T5ZBB

EDIT: I figured it'd be a race to post them. You win this round, Dagolara...

New codes just hit Twitter (@GearboxSoftware)!
Active through January 27.

PlayStation 3: CTWJJ-95F53-CKCW3-9JWJT-T5ZBB
Xbox 360: 5BCTT-XX6SC-ZSXJX-KFJBJ-66R5W
PC / Mac: 53KJ3-CK9W5-Z5XB3-T3BJT-969KW

[quote name='eugaet']EDIT: I figured it'd be a race to post them. You win this round, Dagolara...

[/QUOTE]

Heh, happend to be on CAG as they came out, doubt I'll be the first next time.

From Twitter (@DuvalMagic)

PC:
KBCBB-BFFWC-HKXBT-3TBTJ-9XZ3C
C35TB-ZWFCW-HCF3T-TTBTJ-RHWT6

PS3:
K3K3B-66K5T-CWCCT-9BK3T-BF5KS
WJ5TJ-WRKKT-WW5W3-HJWTB-ZBXJK

XBOX 360:
WBKJJ-B3RHK-ZH6BX-KRTBB-3FBCH
CTWJT-9H59W-9HRJR-WFBTT-XHKR9

I just tried the following codes.

These were posted Jan. 19 in afternoon said to last till Jan 21. A CAG redeemed on the 24th
Both were expired when I just tried.
K3CT3-WZRS5-9HRJX-KRJ33-39XCC
KBCTT-TSFZC-HSXBX-WFTTT-KWK5T

The FB code shows expired. The Twitter code went through so still good.
Facebook: K3CT3-WZRS5-9HRJX-KRJ33-39XCC
***Twitterz: KBCTT-TSFZC-HSXBX-WFTTT-KWK5T ***

Posted Jan 24 said till Jan 27. Shows as redeemed.
5BCTT-XX6SC-ZSXJX-KFJBJ-66R5W

Posted on Jan 27. Both show as redeemed.
WBKJJ-B3RHK-ZH6BX-KRTBB-3FBCH
CTWJT-9H59W-9HRJR-WFBTT-XHKR9

I'm starting to think these gearbox people are reposting old codes.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I'm starting to think these gearbox people are reposting old codes.[/QUOTE]They're not, you're just not redeeming them before they expire.
I redeemed ever single one of those codes without any problems the day they were released.

[quote name='Inbox']360 code only worked for like 3 hrs[/QUOTE]Based on the last reported redemption, the 360 code was active for at least 9.5hrs. Did you just now try it?
EDIT: Latest 360 redemption reported by a CAG was at 7:06am CST.

bread's done
Back