FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

[quote name='eugaet']I have a friend who reported the 360 code stated at 2pm CST it was 'already redeemed'.[/QUOTE]

yea it says already redeemed. not sure why

Maybe they say they're already redeemed because of how they changed the Shift menu. Instead of listing each time a Twitter code was used like it originally did, there's now 1 listing for Twitter codes and it says how many times you've redeemed one.

[quote name='Inbox']yea it says already redeemed. not sure why[/QUOTE]It says it's 'already redeemed' because it's been redeemed the maximum number of times allowed for that specific code. It means you missed your chance.

Yeah, these codes aren't staying valid as long as they used to be. With the announcement of the future level cap increase, people are probably going back to collecting as many golden keys as possible.

Putting game in to put codes in gets so old after you do a dozen or more. I wish they add website to redeem. I stopped putting them in long ago. I was gonna do this one then i was meh i rather watch snow fall. :) People duping nonstop also made me feel like why bother...

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Putting game in to put codes in gets so old after you do a dozen or more. I wish they add website to redeem. I stopped putting them in long ago. I was gonna do this one then i was meh i rather watch snow fall. :) People duping nonstop also made me feel like why bother...[/QUOTE]

I'm beginning to suspect that the reason they put so many codes out is to get you to actually play the game...

[quote name='eugaet']This one is for 5 keys. Posted on Twitter at 9:31PM CST.
https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/296460670688436225

PS3: WTCJJ-XT6CJ-5WK53-HT5BJ-W6HTJ
PC/Mac: KJW3B-BT9WC-9K6BB-BTTJ3-WTX99
360: WJC3J-TXXSK-SSX3X-C6JJ3-3CJW5[/QUOTE]

These HAVEN'T been posted to the wiki-post on Page 1 -- yet. Maybe that explains some of the replies I've been reading. I was re: to this post on my 4 a.m. redemption.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']These HAVEN'T been posted to the wiki-post on Page 1 -- yet. Maybe that explains some of the replies I've been reading. I was re: to this post on my 4 a.m. redemption.[/QUOTE]

PS3 returned "Code has already been redeemed"

[quote name='zenii']I'm beginning to suspect that the reason they put so many codes out is to get you to actually play the game...[/QUOTE]

Maybe they should raise the level cap (even if in smaller increments, per DLC) or release DLC that takes longer than 1 hour to beat...

New SHiFT codes posted. I'll add them to the OP this time.

[From @GearboxSoftware - Active through February 3]
PC/Mac: CTWBT-X5ZWC-9WRB3-BJ3B3-RWF96
XB360: 5TC3B-9F695-9ZX3R-5FBJT-J5TX3
PS3: WJC3J-TXXKJ-KKW5T-H3KJ3-3CJZT

From Twitter (@BritanniJohnson)

PS3: 5JKJJ-H65K3-CCKCJ-HT5B3-9HS9T
PC/Mac: C3WBT-C6F5C-HCRTJ-3J3BT-C96ZW
XBOX360: K3CBJ-WBRSC-H96BF-K6TBT-56RC3

^ The 360 code from @BritanniJohnson is still good as of 4:30pm CST Feb 2nd.
Thanks for the heads-up, One From Zero.

Shift code for 5 golden keys.

@DuvalMagic:
PS3: K3CBJ-WBRKB-C55CB-S3WBT-56RBH
PC/Mac: 53WTB-S9XKW-SWFT3-TJBJB-FWWZW
360: CTWJJ-95F95-HSFT6-5RTJT-T5ZFJ

@DuvalMagic: Redeem in game. One redemption per person, first several thousand redemptions will work. Should last at least a couple of hours...

[quote name='cottonmouth80']I clicked it before I realized it is for PC only. Anyone want the code?[/QUOTE]
I'll use it if you can't.

Has anyone, you know...ahem, tried their code on Xbox or PS3? I'm just asking...

I know codes are released in threes, one for each platform, but you never know until you try, right?

[quote name='eugaet']Has anyone, you know...ahem, tried their code on Xbox or PS3? I'm just asking...

I know codes are released in threes, one for each platform, but you never know until you try, right?[/QUOTE]

i tried mine on xbox 360 but is invalid. so if someone would like my pc code lmk its worth 5 keys

[quote name='Dark Rider']PC/Mac - 5TWT3-ZCJ5F-5HBJB-JB3TB-BJFCT (5 Keys)

I got it thinking it was a 360 code. First come first serve.[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks!

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Derp... didn't read that it was for PC/Mac until after I got it:

53CJ3-5ZR6J-BSJ3B-BJT3J-66JJH[/QUOTE]

Wow, I can't believe someone didn't already get your code. Thank you very much for it!

New ones from Twitter for 2/7:

PC/Mac: CB5BB-XF65C-ZKXTT-TBBBT-TRKJZ
PS3: WBWJ3-JHKKJ-WCWW3-HJWJT-BW5SJ
360: WTCJJ-XT6HK-9ZR36-CX3BJ-W6HHT

PS3: CBWBJ-CSC5T-5CWKT-ZBC33-WB9FW PC/Mac: W3CTB-HXR5W-S56B3-TTB33-SXTXF 360: CTKT3-93FZK-SSXJX-KX3TT-X6XSX

[quote name='Solori']PS3: CBWBJ-CSC5T-5CWKT-ZBC33-WB9FW PC/Mac: W3CTB-HXR5W-S56B3-TTB33-SXTXF 360: CTKT3-93FZK-SSXJX-KX3TT-X6XSX[/QUOTE]

probably goin to be the last one for the week guys sorry. not totally 100% sure but looks close

bread's done
Back