FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

New codes posted on 10/24 @ 7:30pm EDT... and I updated the Wiki. :)

WinPC: CBK3B-5JCH9-RB3BJ-BBTBB-T6FCR
PS3: KJ53B-RRRST-F9TKJ-ZJWT3-WBHZK
X360: KJ53B-RRRKX-B6XJR-WRTT3-WBH3R

This set of SHiFT codes will offer a single Golden Key for Borderlands 2 to the first several thousand people who redeem them.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']thanks for the updates OP. you rock[/QUOTE]

This drives me nuts, it isn't the OP keeping us updated, neither is it one single person! :hot:

Anyhow, thank you everyone for keeping us updated! :D

PS# is dead. fuck I missed 2 codes today. CAGs notification system sucks ass. There are some real programming problems with this site. I'm supposed to get an email when somone posts.

[quote name='Severose']This drives me nuts, it isn't the OP keeping us updated, neither is it one single person! :hot:

Anyhow, thank you everyone for keeping us updated! :D[/QUOTE]

To be fair, "OP" can also stand for "original post". ;)
(Though, in that user's context, I'm sure they weren't meaning it that way.)

360 code is dead. :/

[quote name='Rig']To be fair, "OP" can also stand for "original post". ;)
(Though, in that user's context, I'm sure they weren't meaning it that way.)

360 code is dead. :/[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah, I know, that's why I said "neither is it one single person!". =P

Completely agree with Severose everyone says Thanks OP! but someone else posted the codes and updated the original post. Oh well, as long as people make use of the keys and are thankful, right?

I lost 15 keys on bug reset from recent update so done with these... Recommend not holding on to them.

EDIT no i do not cheat with evil things.

This weekend, we'll be handing out SHiFT codes that can be redeemed for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2 on the Borderlands Facebook and Gearbox Software Twitter!

We'll be posting five sets of codes across 24 hours, specifically:

Friday, October 26 - 6PM CT (What time is that for me?)
Friday, October 26 - 11PM CT (What time is that for me?)
Saturday, October 27 - 5AM CT (What time is that for me?)
Saturday, October 27 - 11AM CT (What time is that for me?)
Saturday, October 27 - 3PM CT (What time is that for me?)

Each code will be active for three hours from its initial posting and will be usable once per account.

To learn more about SHiFT codes, Golden Keys and how to redeem them, visit support.gearboxsoftware.com

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/951/borderlands-2-golden-keys-incoming

[quote name='EvilMe']This weekend, we'll be handing out SHiFT codes that can be redeemed for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2 on the Borderlands Facebook and Gearbox Software Twitter!

We'll be posting five sets of codes across 24 hours, specifically:

Friday, October 26 - 6PM CT (What time is that for me?)
Friday, October 26 - 11PM CT (What time is that for me?)
Saturday, October 27 - 5AM CT (What time is that for me?)
Saturday, October 27 - 11AM CT (What time is that for me?)
Saturday, October 27 - 3PM CT (What time is that for me?)

Each code will be active for three hours from its initial posting and will be usable once per account.

To learn more about SHiFT codes, Golden Keys and how to redeem them, visit support.gearboxsoftware.com

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/951/borderlands-2-golden-keys-incoming[/QUOTE]

Nice, should be able to grab them all. :D

thats awesome news, whoever is on during those times, be sure to update the Original Post as soon as they release!!

I was able to grab a bunch of these codes the first go round. Honestly I have to say they're a disapointment. The gear I get from looting as I play are much better stats wise.

[quote name='draven1089']I was able to grab a bunch of these codes the first go round. Honestly I have to say they're a disapointment. The gear I get from looting as I play are much better stats wise.[/QUOTE]

"Items are scaled to your level. Meaning, that for example, if you are level 8, you will get a level 8 weapon. You need to think WISELY if it is better to use the key at lower levels or higher levels."

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key#Scalable_items

[quote name='EvilMe']"Items are scaled to your level. Meaning, that for example, if you are level 8, you will get a level 8 weapon. You need to think WISELY if it is better to use the key at lower levels or higher levels."

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key#Scalable_items[/QUOTE]

Yes I know this and they still suck. I waited till level 20 to use my first key and it still sucks stats wise. Even the level 18 sheild I was using at the time was way better then the level 20 purple sheild the golden key gave me.

[quote name='draven1089']Yes I know this and they still suck. I waited till level 20 to use my first key and it still sucks stats wise. Even the level 18 sheild I was using at the time was way better then the level 20 purple sheild the golden key gave me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it really is hit or miss. I've gotten some really nice lvl 50 guns out of there, and one good lvl 50 shield:

Sniper: 23,800 damage, 95 accuracy, 8.0 fire rate, 10 round mag, 54% slag (shoots 10 rounds in less than a second, so it's a good weapon to use right away on bosses/large enemies as it's a guaranteed slag)

Shield: 41,000 capacity, 3500 recharge, 2.73 delay, +14,000 health, +47% elemental resistance

Although I got a Bee shield, so I don't need that one anymore.

REMINDER: About 3 hours til a new shift code is up.

Nice. Hopefully I don't end up with more nade mods. I've used like 8-10 keys and like half were those (and no transfusion ones either)

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CBW33-XSB53-JCK53-HJCTB-9XC66
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJCT3-K3C9K-XSRTF-WFTTJ-JW35J
PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WTKJJ-566JC-WXJT3-BTJT3-6BTBH

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CBW33-XSB53-JCK53-HJCTB-9XC66
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJCT3-K3C9K-XSRTF-WFTTJ-JW35J
PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WTKJJ-566JC-WXJT3-BTJT3-6BTBH[/QUOTE]

Weird, they still haven't showed up for me on Twitter.

PC SHiFT Code: WTC33-SBCCT-35CCJ-ZBW3T-CJX66
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 535TB-FK5S5-6Z6JR-KFJ3B-R6RSC
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: CTWBB-XHX35-5FJT3-JJ33T-KSTBB

IMPORTANT!

There are TWO sets of keys in each batch, one from Twitter and one from facebook (see here for more details)

so you can get a total of TEN keys this weekend for each system!

be sure to update OP with BOTH keys

[quote name='EvilMe']from twitter and facebook[/QUOTE]

Oh that is awesome... I thought they were only gonna give 1 key each drop (for each platform). This is even better!

PC SHiFT Code: CJ5JJ-TC55J-BKK5T-ZJCJB-BFXXX
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WT53J-Z5WZC-6Z6J6-CRTJJ-XBJHS
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: K353B-99F3K-CXJTT-3JJ3J-36KH5

Still waiting on the new twitter codes, but the facebook ones are up

.....and it made a liar outta me

[quote name='Waughoo']Still waiting on the new twitter codes, but the facebook ones are up

.....and it made a liar outta me[/QUOTE]

both keys are up. twitter and facebook.

33 gold keys for me.
Im laughing at the guy on ebay buying one for 20 dollars.

[quote name='pandiosity']both keys are up. twitter and facebook.

33 gold keys for me.
Im laughing at the guy on ebay buying one for 20 dollars.[/QUOTE]
People are still doing that? Imagine paying $20 to open the chest and get a rocket launcher you'll vendor immediately.

The question is, do I set an alarm for the middle for the night code? Probably not since my girlfriend and I have stumbled onto some glitch where every time we play coop she ends up with 1 key so we get the chest every time we boot up. Downside is her badass rank and skins also get reset.

[quote name='koalak']***oct 26th update: There will be ten new codes during the weekend of oct 26 to oct 27. For details see: complete weekend shift codes schedule***

(this is a wiki thread! Whoever is on and sees the new codes first, please update below!)

randy pitchford ‏@duvalmagic

:pc: kjwt3-fxfbc-5xjjb-ttb3t-6trch

:ps3: k3kjt-9sbwj-bcwkt-9bwjj-3frjt

:360: ktwjt-6tk9w-rhfbf-wr3b3-6ht9r

from facebook:
:pc: cj5jj-tc55j-bkk5t-zjcjb-bfxxx

:ps3: k353b-99f3k-cxjtt-3jj3j-36kh5

:360: wt53j-z5wzc-6z6j6-crtjj-xbjhs

these were twitted by president of gearbox software randy pitchford:
http://twitter.com/duvalmagic

or

http://twitter.com/gearboxsoftware

they are only good for a very short time so use them now

more info:
golden key information

how to redeem shift codes[/quote]

updated original post with new codes!

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: K3KJT-9SBWJ-BCWKT-9BWJJ-3FRJT
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KTWJT-6TK9W-RHFBF-WR3B3-6HT9R
PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KJWT3-FXFBC-5XJJB-TTB3T-6TRCH

From Twitter, updating OP.

Edit: n/m already updated.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']People are still doing that? Imagine paying $20 to open the chest and get a rocket launcher you'll vendor immediately.

The question is, do I set an alarm for the middle for the night code? Probably not since my girlfriend and I have stumbled onto some glitch where every time we play coop she ends up with 1 key so we get the chest every time we boot up. Downside is her badass rank and skins also get reset.[/QUOTE]

How can you even sell a gold key code, premiere club? Not even worth $10 official price imo. The guns suck, 1st gun drop = better. 5% "rare" loot relic is broken and doesn't work on purple or orange? Mechromancer is cool and all, but I'd never pay $10 for an additional character. Paying them to grind PT1 and TVHM missions and up to level 50(+) for a 5/6th character gets too old fast.

Sounds like your girlfriend is playing a character from your profile. If you aren't too far in the game, you could have her create her own profile so she has her own "Profile Save Data" with Badass rank, Claptrap Stash, Skins, and Gold Keys. The glitch you mentioned is because each time player 2 joins from the same profile, it creates a new profile save data file from scratch, thus 0 badass points and 1 key. If you chose not to, never exit the game w/o Player1 saving last, or you'll lose your "Profile Save Data". Always save/quit out Player2 first.

bread's done
Back