FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

Dog woke me up... So I get the early morning key. Up to 15 keys, after the one I already used. Thanks everyone for keeping it updated!

Twitter:
PC: KBCB3-THXT5-CX3TB-3TT33-TW5ZS
Xbox 360: CJ5JJ-TC59K-FSR3X-WRBJB-BFXFR
PlayStation 3: CJCT3-K3C5J-TKKWB-ZBWTJ-JW3C9

Facebook:
PC SHiFT Code: 535TB-FK5K3-3W5KJ-SBK3B-R6RRX
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5BKBT-WF5H5-XSFJF-KX3B3-F5SJS
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5BKBT-5BHTC-WXJJ3-JBBBT-KZX3B

[quote name='Bloomy']First post updated with latest codes.[/QUOTE]
I was just gonna do that after I made a post.. Hehe

[quote name='Proxx']I was just gonna do that after I made a post.. Hehe[/QUOTE]

I went with the update first. Had to double check the codes, since the orcz wiki site ordered the platforms differently than the first post, and pasting into the CAG wiki editor changed the font.

Twitter:
PC: C3WT3-W96BK-K6JTB-JB3JJ-3J6CS
Xbox 360: WTKJJ-CW59K-RHRJ6-W6BB3-KWZT9
Playstation 3: KTWJT-6TK5T-JCCCB-ZJ5B3-6HTXK

Facebook:
PC SHiFT Code: WT53J-Z5WWB-3W5K3-HJWJJ-XBJ3H
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5JWTB-6FCS5-FHXT6-56BTJ-WBWFT
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5J533-63HTC-W633B-3BTJB-9C3FX

[quote name='Proxx']Twitter:
PC: C3WT3-W96BK-K6JTB-JB3JJ-3J6CS
Xbox 360: WTKJJ-CW59K-RHRJ6-W6BB3-KWZT9
Playstation 3: KTWJT-6TK5T-JCCCB-ZJ5B3-6HTXK

Facebook:
PC SHiFT Code: WT53J-Z5WWB-3W5K3-HJWJJ-XBJ3H
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5JWTB-6FCS5-FHXT6-56BTJ-WBWFT
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5J533-63HTC-W633B-3BTJB-9C3FX[/QUOTE]

yay, got 6 golden keys all together now, I guess Pitchford is gonna be doing this every weekend to promote bl2

Randy Pitchford
Bonus time! I have another set of SHiFT codes good for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2.
These codes should last about an hour and can be redeemed once per account. Questions about SHiFT? Check http://support.gearboxsoftware.com

*** BONUS CODES : 8:05pm EDT on 10/27 ***
WinPC: CT5BT-6BCSZ-F3B3T-JTTTB-WXHJF
PS3: W353B-9FXZT-RHJ5J-HT5B3-JK95X
X360: W353B-9FXWX-JFR3R-CX3B3-JK9J3

Wiki Updated

^ is the ps3 one already dead or is something wrong on my end. typed it several times and zilch. dont matter, ive got 24 anyway. thanks though

I was hoping each one would be a bit more original. I guess someone at gearbox is really afraid of Bees. Oh well, free is free. Just waiting for Zero's

SHIFT Codes for Zero skin:
PC SHiFT Code: 5J5JB-B9S35-W6J33-3BJBT-33JSF
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5J53B-J96HW-F9FBX-CFTT3-FTFXS
PS3 SHiFT Code: KBKB3-J3R5J-BKCKT-H3W33-9F56C

Anyone else having problems with SHIFT?

I entered Maya code, everything worked when I loaded her and used skin. But now when I enter Salvador or Axton codes on SHIFT, it says "this code has already been redeemed" PS3 btw. I thought these codes were good until Sunday. . .

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Anyone else having problems with SHIFT?

I entered Maya code, everything worked when I loaded her and used skin. But now when I enter Salvador or Axton codes on SHIFT, it says "this code has already been redeemed" PS3 btw. I thought these codes were good until Sunday. . .[/QUOTE]
They should be indeed. I have no problems entering the codes on PC.
Maybe PS3 related problem?

All 4 codes confirmed working on steam pc version
Supposedly they last until sunday.

I know they were all listed already, but here's all 4 together for convenience.

Maya: Fright of the Bumblebee

PC: WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T
PS3: KTCTJ-ZHCKB-BKKW3-STCJT-3FZTW
Xbox360: WJC3T-SS6S5-X9FTF-WRTB3-BT39H

Salvador: Killer Bee

PC: CTK3J-9XH3W-CRB3J-33TBJ-9JJHW
PS3: C3W3B-5JX5J-3C55J-ZJWTJ-RH3HR
Xbox360: WTK33-HFR95-RZRJX-KRBB3-CZ3KF

Axton: Yellowjacket

PC: KT53J-36HBK-W6JJ3-BJJB3-WH95H
PS3: CJ5T3-5H5KT-3KCKT-9JKBB-3SKHT
Xbox360: KBKBT-WH6Z5-X96B6-WX3TJ-5J6J3

Zer0: Hornet's Nest
PC: 5J5JB-B9S35-W6J33-3BJBT-33JSF
PS3: KBKB3-J3R5J-BKCKT-H3W33-9F56C
Xbox360: 5J53B-J96HW-F9FBX-CFTT3-FTFXS

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Anyone else having problems with SHIFT?

I entered Maya code, everything worked when I loaded her and used skin. But now when I enter Salvador or Axton codes on SHIFT, it says "this code has already been redeemed" PS3 btw. I thought these codes were good until Sunday. . .[/QUOTE]

Did you already try to redeem the codes earlier? If so, did you get a different error message the first time?

A few weeks back, I tried a code but got a message saying there was a problem. So I tried later, and Shift kept telling me the code was already redeemed. I tried repeatedly to get it to work to no avail.

So I looked at my Shift offers, and it turns out the very first redemption did go through, just not when I submitted it. And so I had already redeemed the code.

To sum up, check your Shift offers to see if the codes were already redeemed on your account.

[quote name='pockeyandhentai']All 4 codes confirmed working on steam pc version
Supposedly they last until sunday.

I know they were all listed already, but here's all 4 together for convenience.[/QUOTE]

all 4 just worked on ps3 for me!!

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']Did you already try to redeem the codes earlier? If so, did you get a different error message the first time?

A few weeks back, I tried a code but got a message saying there was a problem. So I tried later, and Shift kept telling me the code was already redeemed. I tried repeatedly to get it to work to no avail.

So I looked at my Shift offers, and it turns out the very first redemption did go through, just not when I submitted it. And so I had already redeemed the code.

To sum up, check your Shift offers to see if the codes were already redeemed on your account.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like that is my problem, I may have got an error 1st redemption, checked codes all over again and tried and said it was already redeemed.

But when I checked (right away) only the Maya SHIFT offer was up, I'll go check again maybe Salvador+Axton popped.

Maya the Siren's spooky "Fright of the Bumblebee" customization

WIN: WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T
PS3: KTCTJ-ZHCKB-BKKW3-STCJT-3FZTW
XBX: WJC3T-SS6S5-X9FTF-WRTB3-BT39H

SHiFT codes for Salvador’s "Killer Bee" customization

WIN: CTK3J-9XH3W-CRB3J-33TBJ-9JJHW
PS3: C3W3B-5JX5J-3C55J-ZJWTJ-RH3HR
XBX: WTK33-HFR95-RZRJX-KRBB3-CZ3KF

Spooky character customization for Axton in Borderlands 2

WIN: KT53J-36HBK-W6JJ3-BJJB3-WH95H
PS3: CJ5T3-5H5KT-3KCKT-9JKBB-3SKHT
XBX: KBKBT-WH6Z5-X96B6-WX3TJ-5J6J3

Zer0’s spooky "Hornet's Nest" customization

WIN: 5J5JB-B9S35-W6J33-3BJBT-33JSF
PS3: KBKB3-J3R5J-BKCKT-H3W33-9F56C
XBX: 5J53B-J96HW-F9FBX-CFTT3-FTFXS

Mechromancer's spooky "Stinger Missile" customization

WIN: W3WBJ-C6ZB5-C6JJT-33JJB-JSFX6
PS3: CJWTB-FZK5T-TKKWT-ZJ5B3-X56B9
XBX: WTKTJ-696S5-R9RB6-5RTT3-BTS3H

Taken from the OP, removed bling. ;)

All right, so save/quit game and wait a bit fixed the problem. Loaded game back up and both Gunzerker+Axton were on SHIFT offers, with a yellow !

Zer0 code worked as intended, but then Gaige code had the same "error" when trying to redeem code then "already redeemed" bug, so quit out to XMB and got it working too after reloading game.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']All right, so save/quit game and wait a bit fixed the problem. Loaded game back up and both Gunzerker+Axton were on SHIFT offers, with a yellow !

Zer0 code worked as intended, but then Gaige code had the same "error" when trying to redeem code then "already redeemed" bug, so quit out to XMB and got it working too after reloading game.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear you got them all working. Love your avatar. ;)

Just a heads up, you can't unlock the mechro skin if you don't have the character downloaded. (Meaning you get thew item, but it will be stuck in your inventory unless you put it in claptrap's stash.)

bread's done
Back