Free Shipping at Gohastings.Com Today only!!!

[quote name='MinustheBlind']That adds up if you buy alot.[/QUOTE]
not really when compared to the near constant 30% off sales and the rare 40% off ones. You should probably only use this, if you want to buy right now or the game is like 5 or 6 dollars.
Edit: also forgot to mention that there is already a gohastings dedicated thread.

This promo can be fund at the 'official' GH thread.
Thanks for the info though.
For anyone that doesn't shop too much w/ GH, this is just an ok deal.

Am I missing something here? I don't usually buy games (only comics) because shipping adds up a lot but this seems like a great time. Only problem I have is that.....I have no money.

[quote name='johnston306']What condition are these used games in?[/QUOTE]

they can vary to pretty good to crappy, although if you buy previously viewed then ur bound to get a crap copy

Why some games previously view price is more expensive than used price if the condition of previous view is worse than the used condition?

[quote name='ckc4043']Dead rising off record previous viewed $5.80 ps3[/QUOTE]

Saw that when I was looking for the game early today, before I even saw this special. Sadly, I was looking for the 360 version, which is a little over $13

[quote name='ckc4043']Dead rising off record previous viewed $5.80 ps3[/QUOTE]

Why is it 5.80? I thought shipping was supposed to be free with the promo code and it's not.

[quote name='exaznkid']they can vary to pretty good to crappy, although if you buy previously viewed then ur bound to get a crap copy[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Why is it 5.80? I thought shipping was supposed to be free with the promo code and it's not.[/QUOTE]

The coupon is for used games, not previously viewed. In the context of this promo, there is a difference.

[quote name='ckc4043']Why some games previously view price is more expensive than used price if the condition of previous view is worse than the used condition?[/QUOTE]

Because your mom. Next question!

bread's done
Back