"Free Shipping" coupon code for Glyde.com

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
"Freeship" coupon code expires 1/31/2012. Promotion has been extended, expiration date unknown. Will update post if its dead.

Get free shipping on any item on the site. *One time use only Making additional accounts will not work.

Some suggestions...
iconps3.gif
under $15 http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/ps3_games_under_15
iconxbox360.gif
under $15 http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/xbox_360_games_under_15
iconbluraypng.png
http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/tag_ids_4299006

http://glyde.com/transaction-policies
Visit that link to learn about returns, loss, and cancellation policies of glyde.com. Also more detailed descriptions of item conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']You should download NFL Blitz off PSN or XBL for $15. It's true to the originals, like having the arcade in HD. I have an absolutely blast playing it and NBA Jam on Fire Edition as well.

I probably would of bought both for $30 or $40 each if they were full priced games, they're worth it.[/QUOTE]

I've actually enjoyed Blitz the League a lot more then the XBLA version
1) You can do running plays.
2) You can actually hit people after plays.
3) *AGAIN* You can hit people after plays . IE after tackling someone, mount and punch the shit out of them. Don't like that nice reception your friend got? Do a late hit.
4) Graphics are a little better, seems like 60fps at all times. Not that XBLA Blitz had bad performance, it just looks better in Blitz The League.
5) Commentary/taunts is great. Frank Caliendo plays the fake Madden.
6) Solid Meaty Campaign - Go through the season, hook up with some cheerleaders, hear Lawrencefucking Taylor talk some trash and some other guys.

I guess the XBLA versions only advantage would be 1) Cheaper (new copies of Blitz the league are hard to find, and in general this game is usually more then $15) 2) Online competition is a lot easier to find as that game is newer.

On Fire Edition is better then the disc based NBA Jam. But the new Blitz? No way. It's so mild compared to BTL that I went out of my way to buy a disc based version of a old game. That shouldn't have been the case, the XBLA Blitz should have been a no brainer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']What if I had a previous account? Well not mine necessarily, my brothers, he made one a while back to buy twilight princess for the wii, but I just bought kingdom hearts for $4. Will he be able to use the code as well or is it limited per household?[/QUOTE]

It goes by billing/shipping address so yeah one per household. Different names/accounts wont work and worse, last time I tried (months ago) it showed the coupon applied when I checked out but the discount disappeared on the order confirmation e-mail I received and it showed I was charged the full amount.

I contacted Glyde about that and they credited me the difference back to my Glyde account.

[quote name='kit352']Im not liking glyde so far. My game is just sitting in my transaction list but hasnt been marked as shipped yet. I also dont like the fact that i cant bring up the stated condition of it description that was in the auction. I can see myself not getting the new condition one and having no way of proving it said it.
Maybe im just paranoid but Im getting nervous. Goodthing i only spent 5 bucks to try it.[/QUOTE]

My first buy from Glyde was a "New" Duke Nukem that I got for around $8 after a coupon code (this was when Duke was fairly new and selling/trading in for much higher values). I went through the same concerns you're experiencing but it turned out fine.

Glyde is weird and has a delayed shipping process but they've credited me in the past for an issue I had and they're fairly responsive to e-mails so you should be alright if anything comes up.

Plus, the seller can't get paid until you receive the item, so you'll be able to bring up any concerns upon receipt of the game.

[quote name='kit352']Im not liking glyde so far. My game is just sitting in my transaction list but hasnt been marked as shipped yet. I also dont like the fact that i cant bring up the stated condition of it description that was in the auction. I can see myself not getting the new condition one and having no way of proving it said it.
Maybe im just paranoid but Im getting nervous. Goodthing i only spent 5 bucks to try it.[/QUOTE]
Having more or less similar concerns. The hopes that my game will ship is looking bleak, perhaps the seller forgot about the listing long time ago.

Wow so many crybabies here.... Why don't you have a little patience and wait for your item..

I mean give me a freaking break its been like what 4 days after you place a order and the shipping info haven't been updated and you go crazy... I swear some of you need some Prozac and quick.

maybe the reason why your shipping info hasn't been updated is because USPS haven't scanned the item during its transit or processing. That doesn't mean that the item haven't shipped or is not currently en route to you.

GOD DAMN!!!! read the farking thread, it has been clearly stated how Glyde works, take a chill pill and chill the fark out...

[quote name='HaloSucks']Wow so many crybabies here.... Why don't you have a little patience and wait for your item..

I mean give me a freaking break its been like what 4 days after you place a order and the shipping info haven't been updated and you go crazy... I swear some of you need some Prozac and quick.

maybe the reason why your shipping info hasn't been updated is because USPS haven't scanned the item during its transit or processing. That doesn't mean that the item haven't shipped or is not currently en route to you.

GOD DAMN!!!! read the farking thread, it has been clearly stated how Glyde works, take a chill pill and chill the fark out...[/QUOTE]

People do have legitimate concerns when it comes to ordering items from relatively unknown sources. On Glyde, we can't directly contact the seller and ask them specific questions (unlike eBay, Amazon, etc.).

However, I agree that people should be a little more patient with this website. Glyde acts as the middle man, so it's obviously going to take longer for the mailed item to show up on the USPS tracking system. But, as I and many people on CAG can vouch for, Glyde has been good so far with few problems. Plus, customer service is fairly good when it comes to returns. I just wish they had a phone #.

Wish the code could be used more than once. Regardless, picked up Mario Kart 7 for $24 or so the other day, "excellent".

I've had no problems selling with Glyde at all, but out of 11 purchases since March 2010 with the site, 4 never shipped and I got a refund. Not exactly a stellar ratio, so the concerns are sometimes warranted.

[quote name='HaloSucks']Wow so many crybabies here.... Why don't you have a little patience and wait for your item..

GOD DAMN!!!! read the farking thread, it has been clearly stated how Glyde works, take a chill pill and chill the fark out...[/QUOTE]

I'm no moderator, moderator in training, or forum police, but I think you should take your own advice and "take a chill pill". You've been here a couple months and already a large number of unnecessary, overly aggressive flame-type posts that I come across have your username attached to them when I glance to the left. We don't need that here.

I guess kids like you will never understand the unsettlement that people get when using their hard earned money in such a econonmy on a unfamiliar site.

[quote name='TooPoor']I guess kids like you will never understand the unsettlement that people get when using their hard earned money in such a econonmy on a unfamiliar site.[/QUOTE]

Nonsense... it was already explained in quite good detail how Glyde works, and still people don't bother reading it.. heck even USPS system or lack of system was explained as well.

Maybe I don't understand how it feels like to go crazy because of $6 measly dollars, when there are more important matters on the horizon that will affect me more then that $6 dollars that currently is held in a escrow-like account

HaloSucks has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Ah much better. I glanced the guys post and he's a completely delusion moron. Trying to preach to people about morals on every post. That's probably the equivilant of the preacher that touches little boys.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Ah much better. I glanced the guys post and he's a completely delusion moron. Trying to preach to people about morals on every post. That's probably the equivilant of the preacher that touches little boys.[/QUOTE]

I just dropped him too. Always going off the deep end for nothing.

I just found the email they sent about my original order. While it does give me the a description of the games condition now its pretty bleak otherwise. USPS is still showing it hasnt shipped but we will see. Im not worried about losing my 6 bucks but id rather not give my money away. If i had more faith in glyde id drop more money but so far this is a test purchase. Im not exactly impressed with the company thus far.

[quote name='kit352']I just found the email they sent about my original order. While it does give me the a description of the games condition now its pretty bleak otherwise. USPS is still showing it hasnt shipped but we will see. Im not worried about losing my 6 bucks but id rather not give my money away. If i had more faith in glyde id drop more money but so far this is a test purchase. Im not exactly impressed with the company thus far.[/QUOTE]
It's not exactly giving your "money away" since they refund your money if you don't get your item; it's more just a waste of time.

I think there might just be something wrong with their tracking numbers..?

The game I bought almost a week ago hasn't had updated shipping status yet, but neither has the game I sold which I can obviously verify that I mailed.

My friends referral hasn't gone through either : /

Just a heads up to you guys about your discs..

I ordered UFC 2009 for either $1.25 or $1.50, and I just got it in the mail today. Turns out, though, that it isn't an official 360 disc since it has no Xbox 360 security logo on the inner ring, like all 360 discs have. Instead, somebody burned a copy and just put some dang silver sticker in its place.. So I guess a few of these people are selling pirated discs. =\

I'm sure it's a pretty rare thing, but just make sure you guys check your discs before you try to play it, especially those finding games for really cheap. Pirated games won't play on un-modded consoles, but maybe even just trying to load it up could warrant a ban.

The game came from somewhere around Columbus, OH, going by the tracking info.
"Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility, February 03, 2012, 7:27 pm, COLUMBUS, OH 43205"

So I guess be on the look out for that location.

[quote name='Fragger']Just a heads up to you guys about your discs..

I ordered UFC 2009 for either $1.25 or $1.50, and I just got it in the mail today. Turns out, though, that it isn't an official 360 disc since it has no Xbox 360 security logo on the inner ring, like all 360 discs have. Instead, somebody burned a copy and just put some dang silver sticker in its place.. So I guess a few of these people are selling pirated discs. =\

I'm sure it's a pretty rare thing, but just make sure you guys check your discs before you try to play it, especially those finding games for really cheap. Pirated games won't play on un-modded consoles, but maybe even just trying to load it up could warrant a ban.

The game came from somewhere around Columbus, OH, going by the tracking info.
"Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility, February 03, 2012, 7:27 pm, COLUMBUS, OH 43205"

So I guess be on the look out for that location.[/QUOTE]

Report it to glyde..get your money back and get them banned.

If item is found to be illegal, seller forfeits sale proceeds and is charged all costs (shipping and packaging) related to transaction. Account is canceled and authorities are notified.

Yeah report them to glyde.

So I finally got an email from glyde saying my order shipped... then I went out to the mailbox and it was in there. Really weird. It took exactly 7 days from the day I ordered. Not too bad really.

Well the first purchase from them isn't going so well. I purchased Kingdom Hearts 2 and received Kingdom hearts 1. If I don't want it they are going to refund me less the shipping cost, which I got free shipping from the coupon. Not real happy right now. Sent them an email. will update when I get a reply

hey CAGs,

bought a new PSP copy of 'disgaea: AoD' 1/31, promised 2/8 but arrived 2/4. no damage to case, item complete y-fold shrink-wrapped. want to release payment to seller, but how can i tell whether item is legit?

1) cover art kinda rough, esp 'disgaea' title. backside of insert is blank.
2) manual looks new.
3) UMD front is printed, but white circle in center of housing is blank; ie: no 'UMD universal media disc.'
4) UMD back has 2 concentric rings at center, w/'UPDL-###s' & some barcodes in each.
5) UMD plays: loaded part of intro & saved game.

per invoice, seller is 'deal tavern': doesn't DT sell on amazon? given all the above, should be OK, right? (sorry for spazzing, but never bought from glyde or DT before.) TIA.

[quote name='ivana89']hey CAGs,

bought a new PSP copy of 'disgaea: AoD' 1/31, promised 2/8 but arrived 2/4. no damage to case, item complete y-fold shrink-wrapped. want to release payment to seller, but how can i tell whether item is legit?

2) manual looks new.
3) UMD front is printed, but white circle in center of housing is blank; ie: no 'UMD universal media disc.'
4) UMD back has 2 concentric rings at center, w/'UPDL-###s' & some barcodes in each.

per invoice, seller is 'deal tavern': doesn't DT sell on amazon? given all the above, should be OK, right? (sorry for spazzing, but never bought from glyde or DT before.) TIA.[/QUOTE]
Your copy should be legit, I don't think you can buy blank umd anyways, let alone a umd drive.

My copy of Capcom vs. SNK 2 came in today. I wouldn't call sticker residue from a Gamestop price sticker "excellent" but the disc looks great! If any more of these free shipping coupons come up I'll definitely shop with Glyde again.

[quote name='ivana89']hey CAGs,

2) manual looks new.

per invoice, seller is 'deal tavern': doesn't DT sell on amazon? given all the above, should be OK, right? (sorry for spazzing, but never bought from glyde or DT before.) TIA.[/QUOTE]

might came from a different region?

can you post pictures .... was thinking maybe i was put into a new UMD holder (since the games do break i picked up a few games off gamefly that was in replacement game holders (not the case but the UMD DISC holder was replaced that holds the little game in place

My game bought on 1/30 still hasn't shipped, apparently.. not too happy. I'm wondering at what point I should request a cancellation/refund.

got my Fallout 3 for $1 ;D

included everything even though it was in "good" condition.

not sure why some are having shipment issues.

it usually takes a week for me(live in Ohio),

glyde shipments are usually from California for me,

so it might take less if i live closer.

My Spider-Man showed up today. Pretty much mint condition. With another free shipping deal, would def. consider buying on Glyde again (although it is really a crap shoot, since it's person to person with no middle man to check out the merchandise).

Got :ps3: MUA2 today, mint condition, very satisfied. I definitley think they could improve by providing clarity between the buyer and the direct seller, such as additional comments or product pics.

[quote name='darkjedi187']Well the first purchase from them isn't going so well. I purchased Kingdom Hearts 2 and received Kingdom hearts 1. If I don't want it they are going to refund me less the shipping cost, which I got free shipping from the coupon. Not real happy right now. Sent them an email. will update when I get a reply[/QUOTE]

I'm in a similar boat.

I ordered a hard cover graphic novel that was in "Good" condition for $4.25 plus the free shipping coupon.

The book arrives today, with the dust jacket ripped apart in three places (I'm talking big tears, not tiny nicks), three stickers on it, and to top it off, the dust jacket is GLUED to the inside of the book.

If this shit is even allowed to be sold on Glyde it should have been in "Acceptable" condition.

I sent them an email asking for a full refund including any return shipping costs. I know what Glyde's policy states but its absolutely absurd to want to charge $3 (out of an estimated $6) to return this piece of shit when the USPS can ship this for probably $3 total with media mail.

Thank God I used the free shipping code, otherwise Glyde would try to stick me with the $4 shipping cost plus $3 return shipping for a total of $7 out of my pocket to return a book that cost $4.25 or would have cost $8.25 if I had been charged shipping. At that point its not even worth the $1.25 refund to return this shit as that's practically a total loss.

Needless to say, I'm probably not going to use Glyde again in the future. Big mistake to even give it a try. At least in the worst case scenario I'm only going to be out $4.25. Ugh.

[quote name='kodave']I'm in a similar boat.

I ordered a hard cover graphic novel that was in "Good" condition for $4.25 plus the free shipping coupon.

The book arrives today, with the dust jacket ripped apart in three places (I'm talking big tears, not tiny nicks), three stickers on it, and to top it off, the dust jacket is GLUED to the inside of the book.

If this shit is even allowed to be sold on Glyde it should have been in "Acceptable" condition.

I sent them an email asking for a full refund including any return shipping costs. I know what Glyde's policy states but its absolutely absurd to want to charge $3 (out of an estimated $6) to return this piece of shit when the USPS can ship this for probably $3 total with media mail.

Thank God I used the free shipping code, otherwise Glyde would try to stick me with the $4 shipping cost plus $3 return shipping for a total of $7 out of my pocket to return a book that cost $4.25 or would have cost $8.25 if I had been charged shipping. At that point its not even worth the $1.25 refund to return this shit as that's practically a total loss.

Needless to say, I'm probably not going to use Glyde again in the future. Big mistake to even give it a try. At least in the worst case scenario I'm only going to be out $4.25. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, but did you read Glyde's definition of their conditions? Good for books - "Visible wear to book and dust jacket. Spine may be worn, but not broken. May have limited markings or folded pages. May be former library book."
So i guess rips in the jacket falls under visible wear to the dust jacket. I wouldn't call that "good," but apparently Glyde does.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']That sucks, but did you read Glyde's definition of their conditions? Good for books - "Visible wear to book and dust jacket. Spine may be worn, but not broken. May have limited markings or folded pages. May be former library book."
So i guess rips in the jacket falls under visible wear to the dust jacket. I wouldn't call that "good," but apparently Glyde does.[/QUOTE]
Good is always super risky with glyde. Check out the descriptions of "good" for a video game. Technically a game that comes in a case that is missing cover art and the manual, as well as has markings all over the top of the disc would qualify for "good" condition. If you stick to excellent, new or disc only you at least know what to expect.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']That sucks, but did you read Glyde's definition of their conditions? Good for books - "Visible wear to book and dust jacket. Spine may be worn, but not broken. May have limited markings or folded pages. May be former library book."
So i guess rips in the jacket falls under visible wear to the dust jacket. I wouldn't call that "good," but apparently Glyde does.[/QUOTE]

I did read the description, and I didn't think "wear" was the same as "multiple large tears." I'm very familiar what a decent amount of "shelf wear" and even small nicks and tears look like. This is not that. This is serious damage to the dust jacket which goes beyond "wear."

Not to mention, the dust jacket was glued to the book. I don't see how that's acceptable for "Good" condition. They materially altered the book and I'd even say damaged the original condition of the book significantly by gluing it.

This book was "Acceptable" condition if that anything. I'm not looking for minty or I'd buy a brand new copy of the book. I was expecting something that looked like it had been read several times and even a little damaged. I wasn't expecting a mangled dust jacket thats then glued to the hardcover, and I really don't think that's "Good."

Anyway, I'll see what Glyde says to my email. No harm in asking them to foot the bill for this BS.

Well since it seems to be complain about Glyde time, I might as well get in on this.
Sold a new copy of NHL12 a couple weeks ago, did everything right... shipped that puppy out first chance and it got to the buyer about a week after the purchase. They keep the game over the weekend and then decide to return it claiming it didn't meet the description (which of course is impossible, it was brand new unopened, just a silly impulse buy on my part that I decided to offload). So now the game still hasn't got back to me, been almost a month now since it initially sold, and I am out a couple bucks on the shipping because of this turd.
The kicker is the thing I am super paranoid about: that some piece of garbage (it shipped to Jersey... insert laughs here) ordered it, took out the online pass, and now I am going to get back an opened game (worth less) without the online pass (worth another 10 bucks) and I am going to be shit out of luck. Hopefully I am just worrying about nothing and the game will come back still sealed.

Yeah in the end I can't even really fault glyde for this since I can't see how they would be able to prevent this sort of mail fraud... we will see what they do if/when my game gets back to me.

[quote name='k0d1akattack']Well since it seems to be complain about Glyde time, I might as well get in on this.
Sold a new copy of NHL12 a couple weeks ago, did everything right... shipped that puppy out first chance and it got to the buyer about a week after the purchase. They keep the game over the weekend and then decide to return it claiming it didn't meet the description (which of course is impossible, it was brand new unopened, just a silly impulse buy on my part that I decided to offload). So now the game still hasn't got back to me, been almost a month now since it initially sold, and I am out a couple bucks on the shipping because of this turd.
The kicker is the thing I am super paranoid about: that some piece of garbage (it shipped to Jersey... insert laughs here) ordered it, took out the online pass, and now I am going to get back an opened game (worth less) without the online pass (worth another 10 bucks) and I am going to be shit out of luck. Hopefully I am just worrying about nothing and the game will come back still sealed.

Yeah in the end I can't even really fault glyde for this since I can't see how they would be able to prevent this sort of mail fraud... we will see what they do if/when my game gets back to me.[/QUOTE]
That's it, no selling on Glyde for me.

I got two of four games I've ordered in the condition described. I'm hoping to get the other two without incident and then I'll be done with Glyde. I just don't like the setup at all. Without getting free shipping on a game from glyde I bet 9 out of 10 times I can find the same game for the same price on another site between ebay, half.com, amazon, Newegg CAG or GameTZ.

[quote name='k0d1akattack']Well since it seems to be complain about Glyde time, I might as well get in on this.

Yeah in the end I can't even really fault glyde for this since I can't see how they would be able to prevent this sort of mail fraud... we will see what they do if/when my game gets back to me.[/QUOTE]

This is they type of risk you take being a seller...

Ain't no different if you use Amazon, Ebay, Half, etc, to sell your stuff.
Even if you ran your own business... It just part of business.

[quote name='TooPoor']That's it, no selling on Glyde for me.[/QUOTE]
Its not a bad site in general. I have sold a couple games (one other new one and the rest used) and bought a few games and the only other problem I have ever had is a seller being lazy on shipping an item out. I don't think I would sell another new game (that comes with an online pass, so most games :cry:) but otherwise I wouldn't warn you off it. Buying wise prices are usually some of the best if you can stand waiting 1-3 weeks to actually get the thing.

[quote name='HaloSucks']This is they type of risk you take being a seller...

Ain't no different if you use Amazon, Ebay, Half, etc, to sell your stuff.
Even if you ran your own business... It just part of business.[/QUOTE]

I really don't see the point of your comment. If I ran my own business I could stipulate opened items can't be returned... like pretty much every real business that sells video games. Same thing with Ebay come to think of it. If it was just a part of business (which nevermind the fact that this is not business, I ain't a retailer) then the whole online pass system would have collapsed long ago.

[quote name='k0d1akattack']
I really don't see the point of your comment. If I ran my own business I could stipulate opened items can't be returned... like pretty much every real business that sells video games. Same thing with Ebay come to think of it. If it was just a part of business (which nevermind the fact that this is not business, I ain't a retailer) then the whole online pass system would have collapsed long ago.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure when you conduct any form of transaction it is a form of business, it don't matter if you sell 1 or 1000, if you do a transaction it is a form of business.

How you even know that the item was opened, according to you, you still haven't gotten the item back?

Oh and there is never any fraud on ebay....:roll:

[quote name='HaloSucks']Pretty sure when you conduct any form of transaction it is a form of business, it don't matter if you sell 1 or 1000, if you do a transaction it is a form of business.

How you even know that the item was opened, according to you, you still haven't gotten the item back?

Oh and there is never any fraud on ebay....:roll:[/QUOTE]

Doing business with someone and running/maintaining your own business are two entirely different things...

I fail to see how the buyer being from New Jersey fits into that. You managed to find a douche bag on Glyde. That can happen in any state, really.

I ordered Pokemon White in excellent condition last week and I got it yesterday. It was in amazing condition. It could have been new. I ordered a bluray of the Lion King this week, i hope its also in great condition.

I just bought Madden NFL 06 for 50 cents. No idea if the person selling it would even make any money off that. Not even sure if he will ship it, but hey! If he does, sweeeeeet deal. Super easy achievements :)

[quote name='HaloSucks']Pretty sure when you conduct any form of transaction it is a form of business, it don't matter if you sell 1 or 1000, if you do a transaction it is a form of business.

Oh and there is never any fraud on ebay....:roll:[/QUOTE]

Well if you want to do semantics then business is any activity you are engaged in, which would mean that someone stealing from you is just part of posting on Cheapass, since its part of business and this is your business. Or you could acknowledge a more localized definition of business as related to a trade or profession, like you clearly implied when you said "ran your own business" not four words earlier.

Fraud is fraud, I wouldn't expect anyone in my position not to be annoyed by it; I mean this isn't exactly a case where I was asking for it or anything.

Oh and yeah I have no idea if it was opened, if you read my initial post you might notice I was very explicit about that I might be concerned over nothing... but its starting to become clear you just wanted a reason to attack me???

[quote name='GenPirate']I fail to see how the buyer being from New Jersey fits into that. You managed to find a douche bag on Glyde. That can happen in any state, really.[/QUOTE]

Lighten up, every state has their crap reputation for something. If it went out to someone in my state I probably would have assumed they didn't know how they had to have an xbxox 360 to play the game.

[quote name='darkjedi187']Well the first purchase from them isn't going so well. I purchased Kingdom Hearts 2 and received Kingdom hearts 1. If I don't want it they are going to refund me less the shipping cost, which I got free shipping from the coupon. Not real happy right now. Sent them an email. will update when I get a reply[/QUOTE]

No response from Glyde yet. I might have lucked out as the seller is a company called playntrade. They have been helpful so far and hopefully I will get some kind of resolution today.

[quote name='k0d1akattack']Well if you want to do semantics then business is any activity you are engaged in, which would mean that someone stealing from you is just part of posting on Cheapass, since its part of business and this is your business. Or you could acknowledge a more localized definition of business as related to a trade or profession, like you clearly implied when you said "ran your own business" not four words earlier.

Fraud is fraud, I wouldn't expect anyone in my position not to be annoyed by it; I mean this isn't exactly a case where I was asking for it or anything.

Oh and yeah I have no idea if it was opened, if you read my initial post you might notice I was very explicit about that I might be concerned over nothing... but its starting to become clear you just wanted a reason to attack me???
[/QUOTE]

Yep do like me /ignore he's the biggest jackass on this entire forum. Don't take it personal, he tries to "punk" everybody. He needs a good banning from CAG and ass whoopin in real life.

[quote name='MoxManiac_']Is this coupon reusable or is it one time use?[/QUOTE]

One time, even trying to sign up with a different email won't work. It goes by either your cc or shipping address.

bread's done
Back