Free shipping on select games at GameFly (until May 22nd)

Bah, I hate how their Gamefly Dollars you get for surveys and crap expire. I had $5 but it expired before there was a deal worth getting.

Here are some of the games that seem decent at the price for PS2
XMen Legends II (12.99)
Gun (12.99)
Project Snowblind (11.99)
Tony Hawk American Wasteland (15.99)

[quote name='Psykodelik']Tempted to get Odama. Anyone know if it comes with the mic?[/QUOTE]
People got the whole big box when they ordered. Game, mic, clip.

Thanks OP.

I picked up Madden 06 xbox $14 shipped. I figured I'd play it al;ittle online the next 2-3 of months until Madden 07 comes out, since I just got LIVE.

It's like paying for the price of 2 rentals at my local Movie Gallery store, but owning it instead, and getting alot more value out of it. So, as long as it plays the condition doesn't matter to me.

Kind of tempted on Odama... I mean, no tax, shipped free. It may drop in price, but will it ever get lower then $30? Will it still be widely available at lower then $30? Espically when you factor in tax / gas / time / blah blah blah.

It and Super Mario Strikers are pretty much the last two Gamecube games I'm interested in checking out...

[quote name='CheapyD']It works for me...do you have some kind of ad blocking software installed (Norton, perhaps)?[/quote]

Weird, it worked for me the 3rd time I tried it. NVM, Thanks.

bread's done
Back