Free shipping sitewide at Overstock.com...ENDS TODAY 12-12-2005

this plus used 5 dollar movies plus their NGE box set screw up =

Sku # Product Name Shipping Quantity Total Price

999803 Gem Clip, Size 1, Regular, .033 Wire Gauge, 100/Box, Silver (Box of 100) Ground 1 $0.14

139239 Quiet American (DVD) CPV (Quiet American - CPV - 0786936219760) US Postal Service 1 $4.99

Subtotal: $5.13
Extra Discount: - $0.00
Coupons: - $5.00
Shipping Charges: $0.00
Tax: $0.00

Grand Total: $0.13

thanks =DD

ended up ordering a set of gamecube s-video cables for $1 after the $5 concession coupon, figured that's the cheapest I'll ever find them.

999803 Gem Clip, Size 1, Regular, .033 Wire Gauge, 100/Box, Silver (Box of 100) Ground 1 $0.14

10032937 NDS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (NinDS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney) US Postal Service 1 $28.29

Subtotal: $28.43
Grand Total: $23.43

EDIT: since i dont see phoenix wright at BB, i grabbed it from OS. just nearly $2 more after tax in nyc. thats if i used $10 off coupon.

[quote name='trunks982']999803 Gem Clip, Size 1, Regular, .033 Wire Gauge, 100/Box, Silver (Box of 100) Ground 1 $0.14

10032937 NDS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (NinDS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney) US Postal Service 1 $28.29

Subtotal: $28.43
Grand Total: $23.43

EDIT: since i dont see phoenix wright at BB, i grabbed it from OS. just nearly $2 more after tax in nyc. thats if i used $10 off coupon.[/QUOTE]

Whoa saw your post and decided to order phoenix wright cause of my $5 credit. So I go to check out and it applies a coupon of -15.xx, for some reason. So I got the game for $13.xx . Thanks OP.

For Phoenix Wright, you guys who ordered do know you can upgrade the shipping option on that item from media mail to ground right?

wow, cool tip. at the checkout screen when it gives you an 'expedite shipping' option you guys might want to investigate. like suko mentioned, it seems like you can upgrade to ground shipping from media mail for free.

[quote name='suko_32']For Phoenix Wright, you guys who ordered do know you can upgrade the shipping option on that item from media mail to ground right?[/QUOTE]

whats the difference?

This sale is ending today btw!
Sale disclaimer:
"*Free shipping offer applies to standard shipping only. For expedited shipping, additional charges apply. This offer applies to the lower 48 states and APO/FPO destinations only. This offer excludes orders comprised solely of products from the "Books, Music & Movies?, "Auctions" and "Travel" categories. Offer ends December 12, 2005 @ 11:59 PM MST."

There was a price mistake back then and they cancelled our orders...so to make up for it, they also gave us a 5 dollar coupon good for anything.

How long does shipping usually take? It says 2-15 business days, but that's pretty broad. Can anyone who's ordered form them before give me a better estimate?

And unless I hear of a better deal, I think I'll buy the Freaks and Geeks box set from them. I know deepdiscountDVD sells it a few bucks cheaper, but it's never in stock, and $45 isn't too bad.

I placed an order on saturday and it shipped today. they also upgraded my order from media mail to UPS(although I can't see how they would manage to ship a set of cables media mail).

I'd imagine they removed it after they realized how stupid it was not to offer a refund aside from store credit for those that payed with it.

overstock is stupid. they shipped the paper clips via ups which i got today (the bag they shipped it in is worth more than 14 cents and that doesn' t even include the price of shipping). But they shipped the strategy using usps.
Go figure

bread's done
Back