Free Skype premium/XBL membership giveaway!

masa15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Alright, I haven't done any giveaways in quite a long time, so I'm looking to start one up.

I found a Skype premium code that should still work, I think it's for either 1 year or 3 years of premium membership. If it doesn't work, I'll give the winner a month or two of Xbox live(code only, no free method bs).

To win, you must:
1. Provide your name/profile link
2. Link to any giveaways or freebies you've hosted in the past month
3. Tell me why you deserve to win(no essays, keep it short and sweet please)
4. Show me something that'll make me laugh out loud(it can be a joke, video, meme, etc)
5. Cross your fingers and wait!

This contest will end in exactly 2 weeks, on Feb. 1. I don't usually give out things of this caliber, I like to stick to game add-ons and other small codes and such. So if you want more of these contests, be sure to leave a like and help spread the word! If we can get to 100 entries in these 2 weeks, I'll hold another contest like this sometime in the near future. And if less than 25 people enter, I'll cancel the contest altogether.

That's all I have to say, so get going!

Last edited by a moderator:
1.Skype name is Ronald J Stomp (Not really my actual name just a alias)

2.I havent hosted any giveaways or freebies int he past month

3.I want the skype code because me and my group of friends that we talk to daily,I want to use the Group voice call features. 

4.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFAiCB7YmmY  Found that the other day

tag: Hipporeno

giveaways: none, don't have nothing to give.

reason: because I have a form of Autism called Asperger's syndrome, & I can't afford xbox live because I can't get a stable source of income, I rely on handouts, so I just want 1 or 3 month/s of xbox live, which ever you can afford.

Something funny: can't, just joined.

SKYPE-A8XT3-MKBU7-PDYJ3-C7K6E

SKYPE-NABJA-9KWNH-RNERV-4BEWM

SKYPE-Y7M9V-HAAG6-68FVG-EAHHV

SKYPE-DM979-AWCFT-FND3R-CKET8

SKYPE-K9UYX-KRW87-KFWPF-TYRMD

SKYPE-4UH7Y-DYRBU-PJYAD-4VV3W

SKYPE-B8JKR-RHGWA-G77R6-JXM7T

SKYPE-N43FM-WDH7N-GPANY-XRYKU

SKYPE-CPFHC-RA8B3-REHR6-UMFMW

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done