Free Skyrim Avatar Beanie Via Twitter

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
@BBYC_GamersClub has been giving away Skyrim Avatar Beanie hat codes all week, all you need to do is follow them and tweet the following hashtag #SkyrimDLC

This is a screen shot of the code I redeemed. Last weekend they sent codes via direct message on the following Monday

fde917806b.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Frigg!

I detest Twitter. Giving away free stuff does not make up for most of the idiotic things that people twit about. Guess this is another thing I shall not get thanks to it being on Twitter.

Oh well.

[quote name='YoatOverNothing']Do you just have to make a tweet with the hashtag #SkyrimDLC or do you have to tweet at them with that hashtag?[/QUOTE]

Maybe this will help .. it was tweeted about an hour ago ..

To answer your questions, YES we have beanie codes left but you gotta follow us and tweet #SkyrimDLC to get one. Otherwise, no DLC for you!

[quote name='EnronLackey']Maybe this will help .. it was tweeted about an hour ago ..

To answer your questions, YES we have beanie codes left but you gotta follow us and tweet #SkyrimDLC to get one. Otherwise, no DLC for you![/QUOTE]
i am new to twit and have no clue how or where to tweet at.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']i am new to twit and have no clue how or where to tweet at.[/QUOTE]

Yea I was like that about hour ago .. then google taught me everything about Twitter .. kinda wish it didnt though

I use twitter solely for contests. It took a bit to get use to it my self, but its really not that hard to use

[quote name='Psycosis86']I use twitter solely for contests. It took a bit to get use to it my self, but its really not that hard to use[/QUOTE]

This...

i tweeted at them with the hashtag #SkyrimDLC, hopefully thats what they wanted? thanks! worth a shot

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Frigg!

I detest Twitter. Giving away free stuff does not make up for most of the idiotic things that people twit about. Guess this is another thing I shall not get thanks to it being on Twitter.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Dude 2-3 years ago I felt the same way but everything is on twitter now so get with the program.

[quote name='Xuang']Dude 2-3 years ago I felt the same way but everything is on twitter now so get with the program.[/QUOTE]

On top of that you really dont have to follow people who tweet nonsense. And also you dont even have to go to the site other than to get the free stuff... Some people just love to hate on whatever is popular.

Twitter is just an incredibly dis-organized message board where you cannot select a specific forum to view, only specific users, and are restricted to a ridiculously small number of characters, thus stepping backwards a couple decades in the concept of forum software. I only use it for contests as I have discerned no other legitimate use for it. I don't care whether Britney Spears is wearing panties... well, ok, maybe I do, but that isn't the point.

Or, as that would appear on Twitter:

Twitter is just an incredibly dis-organized message board where you cannot select a specific forum to view, only specific users, and are restricted to a ridicul

[quote name='squishface']has anyone received their items yet ?[/QUOTE]

I got mine yesterday after entering it earlier in the day. (Took a few hours)

Could anybody do this for me please. I don't have Twitter, I actually have no use for it so I never created one. I don't want to create a Twitter account just for this. Lol. So could one of you help me out. Thanks.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Could anybody do this for me please. I don't have Twitter, I actually have no use for it so I never created one. I don't want to create a Twitter account just for this. Lol. So could one of you help me out. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It takes two seconds to make an account. You dont even ever have to use it except for when these freebies come up.

K following and tweeted that even though I don't use twitter. Apparently I have 5 followers and have never done anything lol.

They don't send codes during weekends.
Last week, I followed on Friday and got the code on Monday morning. :bouncy:

[quote name='feroca']They don't send codes during weekends.
Last week, I followed on Friday and got the code on Monday morning. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I hope that is what might be going on... nice to know also.

I had another code sent to me this morning, check your twitter direct messages for the code if you twitted the hashtag this weekend.

To all the people that said they did not get a code yet (before today), I stated on the first page they would send the codes Monday.

bread's done
Back