Free song download from Disturbed

JSD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I got this email yesterday:
Disturbed.jpg

GET A NEW SONG FROM DISTURBED RIGHT NOW

Today is the day! Be one of the first to hear a new song from Disturbed's upcoming album by heading over to disturbed1.com right now. Just fill out the info on the front page and instantly get an MP3 of "Perfect Insanity." Stay tuned for the release of their first official single "Inside The Fire" - coming soon.
And don't forget to head over to myspace.com/operationmyspace to see Disturbed LIVE from Kuwait this Monday the 10th. The show starts at 11am PST/2pm EST.

Indestructible - the new album from Disturbed. Coming June 3rd.

disturbed1.com
If you follow the link to the official Disturbed website, there's a button for you to click, they'll ask you put in you email address, zip code, and gender. Then BAM! you get an in-browser pop-up that lets you right-click "save as" the song for the next 30 minutes.

I'm listening to it now. Pretty cool, and sounds better every time I remember it was free! Also, there's a place on the front page that says they'll send it to your phone, so I assume that is free also.

EDIT: Oops, n00b mistake. Sorry mods, if you think this is better off living in Contests & Free Stuff please relocate. :)

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']It feels like I have heard this song before... Oh right, it's Disturbed. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I dont know why people say stuff like that. Most bands sound similar in all their songs. And when they dont people complain and say they sold out. I guess its cool to hate though.

"The Sickness" was a great album, Believe was a step down, but still pretty good. 10,000 fists was their worst album yet. It was pretty much summed up for me when i was at one of their last shows and the people next to me asked "didn't they just play this song?".

But hey, at least they're not doing pop-unplugged versions of their songs like Korn are. Talk about going down "shoots and ladders" XD.

bread's done
Back