Free South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! bonus level token

Tootythebear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey I opted in to get the token because I thought I would be purchasing the game, but alas I decided against it. So I will post the code online and first come first serve. Here is the code: P9WT9-9QQF2-YKMJD-7DRFT-RD7MD

so yes, there is the code. sorry for the font change i am to busy TO FIX IT. please close the thread after it is claimed. I hope someone actually uses this code and puts it to legitimate use. Have Fun!

GYVVH-P8JTX-TMXMW-KP3DC-QQK6

Somebody can have mine as well.

I'm not going to use it.

(No, I don't know how to turn off caps after copy-pasting that code)

[quote name='Poor2More']how the heck did you redeem it without the whole code?[/QUOTE]

Started guessing the last letter/number.

drum roll please........

FHHBY-76CWH-G6KKF-YK9PM-V7VTW

Have at it everyone. I figure Id give mine away too (almost forgot I got it) and im pretty sure someone will put it to some use.

[quote name='tankass']drum roll please........

FHHBY-76CWH-G6KKF-YK9PM-V7VTW

Have at it everyone. I figure Id give mine away too (almost forgot I got it) and im pretty sure someone will put it to some use.[/QUOTE]

Woohoo!

Thanks a lot!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Woohoo!

Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]

Oh and I forgot to mention, the person to use my code is obligated to sign over their eternal soul to me. ha ha ha ha ha (menacing laugh continues)

how is the game, whoever bought and played through already?
is it more fun than the demo, cuz demo was a bit weak...

[quote name='tankass']Oh and I forgot to mention, the person to use my code is obligated to sign over their eternal soul to me. ha ha ha ha ha (menacing laugh continues)[/QUOTE]

That is a serious catch that you should have clearly stated first!

[quote name='GregSal1']Here's a code for someone in need. Just post to let everyone know you've taken it.
XCGWJ-XQJ9X-8YPV8-7QX4G-VTCPD[/QUOTE]
Redeemed - thanks!

Are these codes for the full game , wouldnt mind this game . . . love South Park!! Hell if it is the full game if someone is generous enough to hand one out . . .

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']Are these codes for the full game , wouldnt mind this game . . . love South Park!! Hell if it is the full game if someone is generous enough to hand one out . . .[/QUOTE]

Nah, its just for the bonus levels that go along with the game, not the game itself.

I know, chill out dude! I wass simply stating that I have one. I may give it out, or maybe not. If someone wanted it, then posting that I have one here would help them get it. I guess you could say it is a CONTEST of whoever makes the best offer gets it. Chill.

If anyone has anymore codes I'd like to get one please. Curious how did you guys get these codes anyhow? I'm loving the game and would love more content for it.

Out of curiosity... what does the code unlock in the game? I used a token (a week ago), and I havn't had time to pick up the game yet (I plan on getting it when I have time). Thanks :)

I will sign up for any referral for a South Park code (like Lockerz or any other 'free' site)
PM me if anyone has a code they don't need and a referral they need filled!

If anyone has an extra code for the xbox 360 please PM me. I have been searching everywhere to try and get one! Thanks!

I have a code, not sure if any of the above posters wants one still but the first one to PM me gets it. Good luck.

Edit: I have given the code away.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back