Free Starbucks

It worked but the barista said that it was supposed to be on a postcard thing. And you're supposed to write the drink you want on the card.

[quote name='A Yellow Fellow']Best use these quick before headquarters send all of us memos not to accept them anymore.[/quote]

No really best to buy coffee that doesn't taste like burnt cow shit.

However companies making coupons just to take them away when people use them is fucking bullshit and should be illegal.

[quote name='xboxowns']It seems too good to be true. Getting any item off the menu for free? Anyone else have luck with this?[/quote]
I already got it. You can only get a tall coffee, read the bottom of the coupon. I got a caramel machiatto(spelling).

I used one at a Starbucks in NYC. The manager said that they never received a memo from HQ but she made an exception and let me have a free iced coffee. I was under the impression that they will not accept this coupon again.

[quote name='KSHLove']where did they get the coupon, email?[/quote]
Looks like the company scanned it cause I can see a couple dust specks or something that looks like dust.

[quote name='bigdaddy']No really best to buy coffee that doesn't taste like burnt cow shit.

However companies making coupons just to take them away when people use them is fucking bullshit and should be illegal.[/QUOTE]

Well, they have the right to not accept fake coupons, which does include copies. They originally intend to only take the ones that they printed, not one that was printed at your home comptuer. I assume it was on something else, like the postcard mentioned.

Haha, the cashier at the Starbucks here pretty much laughed at me when I handed this to them. Didn't even come close to working.

Though most "barista's" will question this the coupon is very explanatory. It states the beverages allowed, the code needed for transaction and key for all CAG's it does not state "No Copies". To me all you would need to do is say you received it via email, which stated you write in your beverage from the provided selections. I see some members capitalizing on this, so thanks OP.:D

[quote name='Link927']Well, they have the right to not accept fake coupons, which does include copies. They originally intend to only take the ones that they printed, not one that was printed at your home comptuer. I assume it was on something else, like the postcard mentioned.[/quote]

If it's on a postcard fine, but companies have internet coupons which you print out at home and bring in and then they refuse to take them, that's bullshit.

[quote name='bigdaddy']If it's on a postcard fine, but companies have internet coupons which you print out at home and bring in and then they refuse to take them, that's bullshit.[/quote]
First off dude you need to relax. And no it is not bullcrap. I also work at target and we constantly get people trying to use counterfeit coupons. Like the coupon that we use to have $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. People counterfeited that coupon to make it worth more then it actually was, so now we no longer accept it. This starbucks coupon looks like a total fake. If it is real it should be on the post card that you got it on. You should be happy stores still offer coupons because there are way too many people that try taking advantage of them.

[quote name='bigdaddy']If it's on a postcard fine, but companies have internet coupons which you print out at home and bring in and then they refuse to take them, that's bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Well, if this coupon wasnt originally for internet distribution, they have a right not to take it. Since this scan obviously isnt on the offiical starbucks site, theres a great possibility that its not offiical, therefore, they do have the right to refuse it. Now, if they posted it as an online coupon, distributed it through email or their site, then they should accept it.

[quote name='A Yellow Fellow']First off dude you need to relax. And no it is not bullcrap. I also work at target and we constantly get people trying to use counterfeit coupons. Like the coupon that we use to have $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. People counterfeited that coupon to make it worth more then it actually was, so now we no longer accept it. [/quote]

It was $5 off toys and that is still 100% bullshit. It's not my fault that Target is too fucking stupid to have a barcode that should stop the fraud.

Hey BigDaddy, here's an idea for you. Why don't you walk to closest wall and bang you head as hard as you can. Maybe that will knocks some sense into you.

Now back on topic. Today at starbucks we received a coupons similar to this and it was a sticker that was on a starbucks sleeve. So I am guessing this coupon was the same kind of deal. Meaning that we most likely won't accept it because it is a copy of the coupon, not the original.

"We don't take internet coupons here, sir"
"Good thing this is a Starbucks coupon!"
and I was kicked out... WTF?!?!!?

[quote name='keefurxxcore']"We don't take internet coupons here, sir"
"Good thing this is a Starbucks coupon!"
and I was kicked out... WTF?!?!!?[/quote]

Hahahaha the end. I'm tempted to try this coupon at my local drive-thru just to see what he says.

bread's done
Back