Free Starcraft 2 Beta Keys!

Twie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Come Celebrate The Release Of The Starcraft 2 Beta By Getting A Free Beta Key!!!

I’m currently sitting a hefty stack of Blizzcon 2008 goodie bag cards, yes, the ones that have the Starcraft 2 Beta Keys on them. Since the Starcraft 2 Beta is going to go live later this month I decided to run a contest on my new blog, http://TeamTwie.blogspot.com . So here’s how this is going to work:

For every 25 followers that I have on my blog when this contest ends, on Feb. 19, I will give out 1 Starcraft 2 Beta key.

There will also be one post a day, starting today, that will contain a line of dialogue from Starcraft or Starcraft: Brood War. All the comments on those posts will be shuffled together and on the last day of the contest I will also give 5 random people out of the comments a beta key!
Your chances of winning get greater as more people follow my blog, so tell all your friends and hopefully I’ll see you all on the Starcraft 2 Beta later this month!

I'm following. I love that the newest post right now is about Noobisoft and their paranoia about piracy. :)

EDIT: GoogleID = AndyD

Following on Twitter. dark_console, thnks as for the qoute im not sure where it goes but here it is. "You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind".

I'm following as CD6405 through, idk. either google, twitter, or just blogspot lol. Apparently I have an account under all 3 but are all CD6405.

following as martin via twitter and posting as Mo_oN via google ^^

we require more vespine gas

have a nice day everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back